The sharpest lives chapter 44**

*GERARD'S POV*

I wake up at 6:00am. Ugh why so early? 

I stand up and pull some boxers on. I walk down stairs to be greeted by a happy looking Mikey.

"Why you so happy then?" I ask laughing.

Mikey looks at my and smiles.

"I think I've found someone you know. They are pretty rad." Mikey says with happiness in his voice.

I frown at Mikey.

"Comon what's the lucky girls name?" I ask excitedly.

Mikey looks down at his feet and plays with his hands. He looks up at me with fear in his eyes.

"Luke"

What the fuck?

"That's a guy Mikey." I say confused.

Oh. He's coming out of the closet. Right now.

"Gerard I'm..I'm gay." Mikey says not looking me in the eye.

I look him in the eye, turn around and walk back up stairs. I pull on a pair of skinny jeans, a jumper and my vans. I walk back down the stairs and open the front door.

"Gerard, look i'm sorry okay? I can't help that I'm g-" 

I stop him in his tracks by slamming the front door and walking down the street. It's only early so I decide to walk to the club. Maybe Rain will be there.

I've been thinking. I wonder if this 'Rain' is Rain from my old school? The one that I never got to tell her that I love her. 

Probably isn't and she won't be taking that fucking mask off any time soon. 

I walk into the club and sit down at the bar. Stacey comes running out.

"Gerard! I was meaning to call you. How was your dancer last night?" She asked excitedly.

I looked down at my feet. What would I say? 

"She was great. One of the best I've had for a long time. Could I book her permanently if allowed?" 

Stacey grinned.

"Of course Gerard. She works five days a week, 8pm till 2am. She has Saturday and Sunday off. How many days would you want?" Stacey asks getting out her calender.

I smirk.

"Five days. Tell her I pay good tips. I left her 200 dollars last time!" I say with a wink.

"Of course. I'll tell her when she comes in. Feel free to have a drink!" 

I smile and raise a glass to Stacey who smiles back. 

*RAINS POV*

I had a bad night. I didn't sleep one bit, so here I am sitting up in bed with a mug of coffee. It's 9:00am and Luke walks in scratching his head. He's limping a bit.

"Hey Lukey your limping! What have you done now?" I ask slightly conserned.

He smirked at me.

"Just a little one doing me up the bum!" 

I burst out laughing. Yes Luke is gay and I have nothing against it. Everyone deserves love. 

He crawls into bed with me, with his arm around my shoulders.

"I love you baby" He says smiling at me.

"I love you to Lukey. I'm glad you've found someone at last" I giggle.