The sharpest lives chapter13**

*RAIN'S POV*

I finished drinking my coffee a little over 5 minutes ago, but as it is freezing outside I carry on pretending that my mug is still full. Obviously as I am so bad at lying, the woman from behind the counter stalks over to me placing another cup of coffee and two donuts in front of me. Before I could speak she nods her head and slowly slips behind the counter once again. 

As I eat my way through the second donut, I study the woman behind the counters face. She looks some what familiar, like VERY familiar but I just couldn't place my finger on who. She has deep hazel eyes, and she is around 65-70. I was then interrupted by a loud opening of the door. I turned around to see a man, with black skinny jeans, and a black hoodie covering his face storm into the coffee shop. 

The woman behind the counters face suddenly drops as she opens her arms to welcome this man. All I could hear was the muffled cries, and hushing from the woman. The woman asks another worker to take the counter as she entered the back with the mysterious man. A wash of safety came over me. I finished my coffee and sat watching the back door, hoping the woman and man would return some time soon.

*2 hours later*

Yes I was still at the coffee shop. I waited and waited which seemed like a life time untill I finally decided they were not coming out any time soon. I was guessing it was around half 6 at night, and there was hardly any customers in apart from the woman on a laptop in the corner. I grabbed a fiver out of my pocket, and wrote on a sticky note that was place on the counter, 'Thank you for the coffee's and donuts. I appreciated it a lot. Thank you.' I turned and faced the door and slowly made my way out.

I would have made it if a voice asked,

"Are you Rain?"

*****************************************************************************************************************

OOOOOOHHHH WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN EH? ;D

I'm so sorry i havent posted in ages, but blah blah blah i have a social life...

OMG I KNOW RIGHT IM SURPRISED TOO!

But it's Selfie Friday today ;))))))))))))))))

I posted a picture of what Rain looks like, The picture is me :D

Ikr im so sassy :3 BUT LOVE ME FOR IT M'KAY?

Signing off till next time with Unicorns,

~Grace