The sharpest lives chapter 52**

*GERARDS POV*

It's been around 4 months since I found Rain again. Time is flying by and I'm loving every moment. The band, My Chemical Romance are doing really well. We've just released our new album, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love and it's doing epic. Everyone seems to love it. We are playing once again tonight, our eighth night in a row. But tonight we are playing 2 hours away and unfortunately Rain can't make tonight. She's turned up at every single show but tonight she's not able to go. I finish making two coffees and carry them over to where Rain is sitting.

"Thanks babe" Rain says, smiling.

I smile back and place the two coffees on the coffee table that is in front of us, and then sit down next to Rain.

"Sugar, why can't you come tonight?" I wine.

I really wanted her tonight, like badly. I'll miss her so much, it's only seven hours, but seven hours too long. She sighs.

"I've got so much work to do seeing as I've started a new job, and I can't afford to loose this one." She says.

Yes, Rain has a new job which I'm really happy about. She seems happy too, so that makes me happy.

Rain places her mug on the coffee table after taking a sip, and stands up. She grabs my hand and pulls me up. She drags me into the bedroom and orders me to show her the costume for tonight. I decided that instead of wearing any clothes, that we should create an outfit that fits with our new album. It consists of a plain black shirt with a red tie, black skinny jeans and a pair of black converse. The make up that I had organized was a white face, and black eyeliner. Underneath the eye I would apply red to create a tired look. I also add some blood to my mouth. 

"Put it on for me" She purrs.

I smirk and push her onto the bed. She crawls under the covers.

"No looking!" I laugh.

I could see Rain peaking through her hands as I undressed. She bit her lip as I slowly un do my shirt. I threw it on the floor along with my trousers. I was left in only my boxers. I crawled over to the bed where I jumped on Rain, setting her into a fit of giggles.

"If only I could have you now" I wink.

Rain smirks and playfully slaps my chest. I slide off the bed and put on my outfit. Rain stops me and sits me down. She grabs the makeup from the table and starts to apply it. After five minutes she smiles. I stand up and check in the mirror. I look amazing.

"Babe, you can do my make up all the time yeah?" I laugh.

At with that a car horn is heard from outside. The guys are early. I grab Rain's face and kiss it pasionatly. She giggles and pushes my chest away.

"Go, have a amazing time" She smiles.

I give her one last kiss and run out the door. On my way down stairs something catches my eye. A school uniform is hung up. I shrug my shoulders and run down stairs. Tonights going to be good.