The sharpest lives chapter 19**

**GERARD'S POV**

I awoke from the sound of the phone ringing. It stopped so I guess Mikey answered. I looked over to see Rain not in my bed. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower and didn't bother to wash my hair. I got out of the shower and put on my black skinny jeans, converse and Iron Maden shirt. Mikey appeared at my door as I pull my top on.

"Hey is Rain back yet?" Mikey asks.

"I didn't even know she went. Where did she go?" I asked feeling a bit concerned.

"She said she couldn't sleep so she went out." 

I nodded and Mikey left my room. I guess I should call her to see where she is. I search everywhere for my phone. In the corner of my eye I see my charger without my phone plugged in. I run downstairs using the house phone to call Rain.

"Rain?" I ask down the phone.

"I thought. I don't know Gerard. I thought you liked me." 

My heart sunk.

"Rain do you have my phone?" 

Nothing.

"Rain where are you? I need to know" I pleaded.

"Away from you. You hurt me" She whispered.

At this point I had tears in my eyes. 

She hung up on me. Then it finally hit me. Whenever Rain is sad she goes to the park with her penny board. I shouted to Mikey that I was going to get rain and walked to the car. 

I finally got to the park and I parked the car and got out. What had I done now? I hadn't had I?

I could see Rain sitting on the bench with her head in her hands. Shit. 

I ran over to her and she just looked at me. 

"Rain what have I done? What is wrong. Com'on Sugar. You can tell me" I sooth.

She grabs something out of her pocket. My phone.

"Rain why have you-"

"I am going back to my mums today. You don't have to worry about me." 

I looked at her. 

"Rain what is wrong? I don't get it."

"When you kissed me. I really liked you Gerard. I thought you liked me. I was so fucking happy but obviously I'm just another girl who you like to fuck up with." She shouted. Tears filling both of our eyes.

She shoves my phone in my face. It reads;

2 messages from Laura.

She stands up and skates away. I call for her but I know its no use.

*******************************************************************

OOOOHHOHOH WHATS GONNA HAPPEN EY EY !!!!!!

Your so lucky, seeing as I felt bad I have updated 4 parts in 2 days! New record I think!

I will be updating every Wednesday, and when ever I get free time. 

If you want to talk to me about anything, KIK me. : MonsterGrace 

-Grace xox