The sharpest lives chaper 28**

*RAINS POV*

It's been many days now since I've been back home, back to school and back to Gerard. I hate this life, knowing that no one loves me. But now I know someone does. I met Zaq. He's really nice to me. He loves me. He tells me all the time. I don't need Gerard. I have Zaq now. 

"Hey babe" Zaq slurs as he sits next to me.

We are under a subway, covered in blankets. I stink real bad. I haven't found a place to stay since I left. The stench of alcohol fills my nose, making me gag as Zaq cuddles up next to me. He wraps his arm around my waist and places a hand on my thigh. I start to feel uncomfortable so I try shifting only making Zaq's grip on my waist grow tighter, and hand on my thigh travel higher.

"Zaq what are you doing?" I question getting rather scared.

All of a sudden his lips crash onto mine, hand traveling down my trousers causing me to lash out. I jump up quickly.

"WHAT THE FUCK ZAQ! U THOUGHT YOU WERE FUCKING DIFFERENT I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED A FREAK LIKE YOU" I scream in his face.

Only soon too regret it. Zaq stumbles towards me clinging on my leg, dragging me down to the cold concrete causing me to smack my head. Blood oozes out from my pounding skull and I struggle to get away from Zaq. After numerous chances to escape, I slowly grow weaker and weaker. 

*GERARDS POV*

Me and Mikey have been driving and searching around for an hour now and I can tell Mikey is getting impatient.

"Mikey just go home then. I'm searching for her until she is found so if you would, please fuck off" 

Mikey looked at me, anger in his eyes.

"Gerard what the actual fuck? You think I don't care about Rain? I feel awful that I sent her away and I will do anything to get her back. So stop feeling sorry for your self and help me look for her okay?"

I was taken a back by what Mikey said. I smiled softly.

"Thanks Mikey. I'm so sor-"

I was cut off by my phone ringing from inside on my backpack. Frantically me and Mikey dived for my phone. I checked the caller ID.

Rain. 

I quickly answered it.

"RAIN OH MY I AM SO SORRY WHERE ARE YOU PLE-"

All I heard was sobbing on the end of the line.

"Rain, baby. Where are you sweetie? I will come and get you okay?" I whisper urgently.

"You wil-l be a-ngry wi-th m-e" Rain sobs.

"I promise I won't. Please where are you Rain?" I cry.

Mikey sits impatiently once again in the seat next to me waiting for answers.

"uhm..yeah...yes...okay... I will come and get you right now don't move okay? Okay."

She hangs up.

I don't even bother to talk to Mikey, I switch on the engine and speed away to Rain. This is my only chance.

_____________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS OMG! 

This chapter is quite intense....hmmmm...

BUT IT'S GOOD RIGHT? ;D

Sorry I haven't uploaded as much as I would like too...I just have so much work egh.

So sorry forgive me pweaseeeeee <3

Comment and tell me what you think? ;3

Love you all <3 <3 My little Pumpkins ;D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Grace