The sharpest lives chapter 60**

*GERARDS POV*

I wake up, the light blinding me as it seeps through the windows. I roll over, expecting a hug from Rain. As I roll over I am left disappointed as she is not there. I frown and get up. I pull on a pair of boxers and walk down stairs. On the way I bump into Mikey.

"Hey, Mikes where is Rain?" I question.

Mikey yawns.

"Ugh, erm I don't know." he says still half asleep.

I sigh and walk back upstairs. I don't bother to shower, I just pull on my black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I grab a pair of socks and run down stairs. I grab my converse and coat and walk out the door. I slip my phone out of my pocket and try calling Rain. No answer. Twice. Three Times. Maybe she's just gone for a walk? I decided to go for a coffee. I start walking towards the coffee shop, which took longer than usual as I was trying not to freeze in the cold. I finally got to the coffee shop, and peered through the window.

I saw Rain laughing. I smiled and pushed the door slightly open, ready to walk in when another persons head popped up, laughing too. A man. I frowned as Rain placed her hand on his knee. I clenched my fists, watched them for a few minutes and walked away. 

*RAINS POV*

I sit down at a little table in the coffee shop around the corner. Bert went up to the counter to get the second round of coffees, and sits back down.

"So dear Rain. How old are you?" Bert asked, with a sweet voice.

"I am twenty, twenty one in a few weeks" I smile back.

"Ah I seem like an old man now! Shall I get me walking stick out?" Bert exclaims, roaring with laughter.

I choke on my coffee and snort like a pig. I couldn't stop myself from giggling. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and then the ringing noise started. I frowned and got my phone out. Gerard. I sighed. He rang again. Again, and again. In the end I turned my phone off. I just wanted to spend some time with this 'Bert' 

"So do you want me to walk you back home? If that's where you are heading?" Bert asks.

I smile and nod. Gerard would probably worrying his guts out if I don't return soon. I grab a takeaway coffee and start heading towards the door. It is pouring down with rain, so Bert runs up behind me with his coat above his head, beckoning me to join him. I huddle under his coat, and we run down the street. I guided him to Gerards home.

We get to the front door and I smile and look up at him. He smirks at me, kisses my cheek, slips something into my hand and starts running towards his next destination. I smile and check what he placed in my hand. A note with his number on it. I turn around and knock on the front door, Gerard opening it. He gives me a sad smile and walks back into the living room where he is watching a horror film.

"What's wrong babe?" I ask, snuggling up to him.

I feel his whole body stiffen. I frown and watch the movie.

*************************

Hey guys. This month has been freaking mental. I have now lost control of my right arm, so that means no feeling in my leg or arm with sucks. I'm on more medication for the pain so meh. My cat Zorro has become seriously ill, and I don't know how much longer he has got. I don't want him to die, I love him dearly. But if he is in pain, maybe it's the for the best. 

Now, I cannot thank you all enough for over 51k. I literally cried when I saw it. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I love you all extreamly and ugh. You make me happy.

Now, obviously not yet but after this story has finished I want to start a new one. I want to know if you guys like Frerard? Please comment in the section bellow if you do, or do not. Thank you so much guys, you make me so happy. I cannot thank you enough. ily all.

G xoxo