The sharpest lives chapter 3**

(Rain's POV)

"Hey, erm... Rain would you like to come round mine with Ray,Bob and Frank? I mean you don't have to but I would like you to come.." Mikey asked. "I would totally love to come! I'll just text my mum.." I said excitedly.

I got my phone out to text my mum;

'Hey mum going round a friend of mine, won't be back late R xx' I hit the send button.

The next five periods went really fast as I was with people I know.

(Gerard's POV)

I got home before Mikey as i needed to clean my self up before the boys come round. I got changed into my jogging bottoms, green day vest and iron maden hoodie. The door bell rang. "For god sake Mikey remember your keys for the last time" I shouted before opening the door.

"Come in boys make your self at home.." I said turning away to go to get something out of the fridge. "Oh if you don't mind I invited Rain over as well" I turned around when he said her name. "As in Rain, the new girl in my art class?" I grinned. "Yeah that's me" she said behind Ray. "Sure make your self comfy."

Mikey put on a horror DVD, and even I joined in. "Hey Gee, you never usually join in! You feeling alright?" Mikey joked around. "Oh no I think I'm dying!" We all laughed and sat on the sofa. I sat in-between Mikey and Rain. "Mr Way, thanks for letting me come over at such short notice.." I smiled "Rain, call me Gerard. And it's perfectly fine." I said.

Mikey switched off the lights and pressed play. We were all screaming and laughing at the same time. When the hand appeared on the screen, Rain grabbed onto me. I felt her heart beating through her t-shirt. She looked so cute.