The sharpest lives chapter 53**

THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL SCENES BEWARE.

"GERARDS POV"

"THANK YOU NEW JERSEY, AND GOODNIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS!" I scream into the microphone.

The small crowd cheer as I jump off backstage. I grab a bottle of water and pour it over my head.

"You did good baby." Frank whispered.

He smirks and ruffles my hair. I quickly run over to my phone and text Rain.

'Baby, I'm on my way home. Can't wait to see you ;)'

Within three minutes she texts back.

'You too. I've got a surprise for you ;)'

I smirk at my phone and tuck it away into my pocket. I run towards Mikey who is getting into the van.

"Mikes you played well dude. Proud of you!" I laugh.

We high five and get on the road.

*RAINS POV*

It has been over four months now that Gerard has waited for sex. Over the past week, I've thought about it and I am ready. I've prepared everything for when he comes back from his concert.

Across from me is a school uniform hung up. I though because we met in school, I would wear a school uniform. I also bought some new underwear. I hope he likes it because to be honest I have no idea what I'm doing.

I slip on the underwear and bra and then I start to put on the uniform. First the shirt, then tie, then skirt; very short, a long with a blazer. I tidy the bedroom and wait. He still wont be here for another hour or so, but I wanted to be prepared.

Butterflies start to erupt in my stomach. I hope I have done it right. What if he doesn't like it? Oh God. I just need to be confident. And with that I heard the key in the door. He's early. I start to panic, not knowing what to do. I haven't done this before... What am I doing?!

"Babe?" Gerard calls out.

"Rain?" He calls out again.

I can hear his footsteps become louder, so I go stand by the entrance of the bedroom. I bite my lip as he turns the corner. He stands there, as still as a statue obviously not expecting it at all. I slowly walk up to him, taking his bag and throwing it across the floor. I slowly move my hand up and down his tie, and then lightly tugging it. I pull Gerard into me, as I see a smirk spread across his face.

"Is this what you fantasized about?" He smirked again.

"Maybe." I whisper.

Gerard decides he wants to take control as he spins me around so my butt is against his crotch. He pushes my forward towards the bedroom.

"This is what I hoped our detentions would be like." He whispered.

"But unfortunately you wasn't naughty" Gerard fake sighs.

I smirk. I throw him onto the bed and whisper in his ear;

"I can be naughty"

I stand up beside the bed and slowly remove my blazer, throwing it aside. I remove my tie and walk towards Gerard. I then tie, the tie around his wrists, behind his back.

"This is so you don't feel the need to pleasure yourself while I'm naughty" I purr.

*GERARDS POV*

Holy shit. She say's he hasn't done this before...

She ties the school tie around my wrists. She steps back and un does the first few buttons of her shirt, just enough to show some cleavage. I can feel my erection raging, and it's killing me. Rain un does a few more buttons l, revealing her chest. She then turns around and bends over. That's it. I jump of the bed demanding to be untied.

"Tut tut, giving up already?" She whispers.

I nod, and she slowly un ties the tie. I spin around and grab her face, pulling me towards her.

"You don't realize how much i've wanted this ever since I saw you" I purr.

I hold her up against the wall. In that moment the door swings open.

"Hey - oh shit" Frank screams.

Rain runs towards the bed to cover herself as I just stand there.

Shit.