The sharpest lives chapter 6**

(Rain's POV)

The next 5 periods went pretty quick. I was excited for the art after classes. I saw Frank walking down to Gerard's class room. "Rain!!!" He shouted excitedly. "Frankie!!" I screamed. We both ended up giggling like 5 year olds. We finally reached Gerard's class room. "Hey guys have a seat." Gerard said. Our project was to draw a comic strip over a long period of time. It had to be perfect. I started to sketch a woman and a man. She had long black hair with a side fringe while he had shoulder length messy red hair. Ray peaked over at my work.

"Wow Rain... That's..AMAZING!" He cried. Great now everyone wants to see it. Gerard wanders over. "Wow Rain that is beautiful. I love how you've painted the fine details... And I love his hair" Gerard joked. As Gerard leant in towards my picture the paint brush that had red paint splattered all over him. "Oh shit!" He shrieked. It was all over his Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt and all in his hair.

Out of no where Mikey burst out into a fit of laughter. Then Ray...they Bob then we were all laughing. Well i stopped when Gerard removed his t-shirt in front of me. All I could hear we're angles singing in the back ground. Okay now i feel like a pervert. But his body....oh my...

"Sorry guys I have to get home and cleaned up. We'll do this another time." Gerard explained. Everyone groaned. "At least we don't have to see Gerard's body" Frank giggled and all the boys ran out. So it was just me a Gerard. Mr Way. The God. Oh shit now I do sound like a pervert.

"Sorry Rain didn't mean to embarrass you by taking my shirt off.." He sighed. "No..no it was a good sight" I winked. "Oh well maybe I should get paint on me more offer then eh?" We both giggled. He was just too fucking sexy.