The sharpest lives chapter 43**

*GERARDS POV*

She just left. What. No girl leaves without a fuck let alone a kiss. I look down at my lap. Fuuuuck. A lovely erection to sort out. ugh. I stand up and go back out the front. Mikey, Frank and Ray were chatting with a few beers on the bar.

"Hey dude wheres the girl?" Frank asks laughing.

"She's gone." I say, a little disappointed.

There was something about her that I knew from someone else. She was someone who I wanted to get to know. Something attractive.

"She's what? Gone? Phhttt Gerard what was different about this one then?" Ray giggles while chugging a beer.

I groan and start walking towards the VIP area again.

"Where you going?" Mikey asks concerned.

"To look something up." I say not bothering to look back.

I walk through the VIP door, and through to the back where the girls get changed. There was loads of paper work on the side including every dancers application form and details. I look through until I get to R. 

Rain.

I look at her contact details. Her phone number. Ah hah. I write it down. I put her paper pack in the pile and walk out of the room, back through the VIP area, and back out front. 

"Hey guys, I'm calling it a night." I tell the boys.

They all look at me with astonishment.

I walk out of the club and into the car. I put Rain's number into my phone and decide to text her.

Hey sexy ;)

How about we meet up before or maybe after your work? I need to see that ass again.

Gerard xox

I carried on driving until I reached the house. I walked up to the door until my phone buzzed in my pocket. I grabbed my phone and opened the message, it was from Rain;

What the fuck? Leave me alone freak. Don't text me again. Or else i'll ask to not assist your pervert needs again at work. 

Don't you worry. I'll get her.