The sharpest lives chapter 35**

*RAIN'S POV*

He kissed me.

Holy fuck balls. He kissed me. I thought he didn't like me anymore huh?

He pulled away, looking at his feet. He backed away, stumbling as he did so.

Was it me? Was it who I was? My damaged past? 

"Why?" Gerard asked. 

I look at him in confusion, I wasn't the one who pulled away.

"Why do you do this to yourself Rain? I've done everything for you. Given you a house, food, Love. My love. And you do this to yourself? What have I done to deserve this? Watching the person I care for so much cut herself up."

My eyes filled with tears. The school bell rang for next period. Gerard grabbed my arm quickly, and slung me into the art cupboard. 

"Baby, stay here. I will help you okay?" He whispered.

I nodded and he closed the cupboard on me. Tears rolled down my cheeks, my fists grew into balls punching my thighs as I heard Gee teach. 

*GERARD'S POV*

"Alright everyone get your projects from the back desk, get into your groups and carry on. I just need to get some equipment from the cupboard." 

I slowly sink into my chair and sip my coffee from my favourite mug. I get up and unlock the cuboard and step inside. She is asleep on the cold floor, her makeup smudged where she had been crying and faint bruises on her thighs. I kneel down and stroke her hair and kiss her forehead. She's so special. I can't let her go. She needs help, and I will get her that help, for as long as it takes. I will make her better.

**********************************************

Hey guys! 

I know this is short, but I have been of school today as my spine is playing up so I cant feel the right side of my leg, and im on crutches so I thought i'd update again because I am bored ugh.

I HIT 6K READS OMG WHAT THIS IS INSANE! 
Thank you so much guys, i cant thank you enough!

I was wondering would you mind if I would do a badish ending, followed by a sequal? Would that be okay? or would you lot like a happy fluffy ending ??

Leave comments in the section bellow! Vote and share <3

Love you all <3

Grace <3 xoxo