The sharpest lives chapter 2**

(Rain's POV)

"Hi" I mumbled to the very smiley boy sitting besides me. "Oh hihihihihi you must be Rain. It's such a awesome name!" He blurted out. "Thanks" I giggled. I think we're going to be good friends. Well I found out his name is Frank but people call him Frankie. We found out were in nearly all the same classes except maths.

"Hihihihihi Rain, we have art next please be my partner!" Frankie cried. "Yes of course Frankie!" I laughed. Frank was very small, smaller than me and that's saying something.

We wandered into art which was in room 413. Our teacher was Mr Way. "Just to warn you, our art teacher is a bit of a handsome guy if I may say so myself..." I giggled. "Oh Frank, I'm not really Into a relationship with a teacher...sorry honey" I laughed. Well ...

"Come on kids sit your butts down on the chairs" a husky voice shouted across the room. "And where's the new girl? Rain are you alive? Gosh lets hope she hasn't made friends with little Frank eh?" Mr way laughed. "Oi sir what if she has" Frank shouted.

(Gerard's POV)

"Gosh lets hope she hasn't made friends with little Frank eh? I laughed. "Oi sir what if she has?" Frank responded. A small girl walked into the class room. She had brunette hair which went past her waist. "Holy shit" I muttered under my breath.

"Rain and Frank come and sit in front of me so I can keep an eye out on both of you" I said. Or more like just to stare at Rain. She walked up and flopped effortlessly onto the chair, flinging her bag on the floor. I started taking the register. "Katie?" "Here sir" she giggled. God most of the girls in here were like Barbie dolls. "Frank?" Frank raised his hand without speaking. "Rain?" "Yeah here sir right in front of you if you couldn't see.." She giggled. Wow she has attitude. I got my glasses out of the draw in my desk.

"Sorry forgot to put my glasses on" I laughed. She has a British accent. Hmmm nice. I finished taking the register. " Right guys you know what to do... Your starting your projects today so get into groups please."

(Rain's POV)

"Rain Rain Rain please be in my group?" Frank pleaded. Frank called over three other guys over to our desk. "Sure" I said without hesitation. A guy with a massive Afro held out his hand. "Ray, ray toro" I shook it and smiled. Two other guys introduced there selfs as Mikey Way, and Bob Bryar.

"So Mikey you have the same last name as Mr Way?" I asked Mikey. "We're brothers" a seductive voice said over my shoulder. Mr Way. "Oh" I laughed nerviously. Mr Way smiled at me. Oh Jesus... What a sexy smile he has.

"Rain? Earth calling to Rain?" Mikey whispered in my ear. I had totally zoned out. "Was you checking my brother out?" Mikey laughed. "Don't worry I'm used to it. All the girls in here love him, and use me to get to him...he thinks there all Barbie dolls" I laughed with embarrassment. "No I don't fancy your brother...even though you should tell him he needs to loosen his jeans" I giggled.