Chapter 1

Olivias POV

Walking down the corridor to my school alone, as I was late as usual. 

I realised how shit school really is. I mean, do we really need to know algebra? Where the hell am I going to use that? 

As I carried on with my thoughts about school I passed the Centre, never have I ever been in there before and I never plan on going there. This is the place you get sent if you do something that the school considers 'unruly', you probably don't have to do much to get in there, but with the people that get sent there. I really wouldn't want too.

As I glanced into the small window of the centre door as I was walking past I noticed a boy I had never seen around here before.

He had brown curls and he had an angry look on his face. Before I could walk away he glanced up and saw me, shivers ran down my spine as his eyes locked with mine. 

His eyes were the most beautiful shade of green I had ever seen but yet they were filled with anger and hate.

 I dropped my head down to look at my feet and let my long blonde hair fall over my face as I quickly hurried away to my class.

"Olivia this is the fifth time this week you have been late to my class!" I got bellowed at me by Miss Kirk as I stepped in to her French lesson.

Which was another lesson I thought was pointless.

"Sorry" I said in a whisper. 

I hurried to my desk so no one could see that my cheeks had went red with the embarrassment she had caused me.

I grabbed my book out my bag and placed it on my desk when I felt a hand on my arm, I turned my head to see that it was Layla. 

She looked at me as if to say "where the hell have you been?!". Layla was my best friend, we had met in year seven and to be truly honest with you, I didn't really like her all that much.

 She was a snotty stuck up bitch back then to put it nicely but when I saw her getting called names by one of the older lads and saw her try to fight back I felt instantly sorry for her. 

After the boy left she broke down thinking that no one could see her. I hesitated but I did what was right and went over to her. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her in a hushed tone, not sure what her reaction would be. 

She look up at me with her big brown eyes, tears streaming from them and she give me a small smile. 

"Yes thank you" She said back and hugged me.

 Since then we've been inseparable.

After a dreadful full hour of French and also being constantly asked questions by Miss Kirk as she was still annoyed at the fact I'd came into her lesson quite the few times late this week, but technically it wasn't my fault.

My mum and dad went to work every morning at six to keep up with their high paid jobs and I had to walk every morning which took me a good half an hour even if I was walking fast.

 It kind of sucked walking to school and back every day but I suppose you get used to it.