Chapter 44

Olivia's POV

I hadn't seen Harry in three days after our fight. I would of thought he would of at least tried to speak to me, 

I started to think that maybe this was the end of us. I really didn't want it to be.

I loved him so much, I don't even know how describe how I feel about him. He drives me up the wall sometimes but I can't help but still feel strongly as I do.

"I haven't seen you in ages!" Layla screamed and wrapped her arms around me. 

I was staying at hers tonight as I really needed to speak to her about things, I was just so confused. 

She promised me she wouldn't tell Zayn anything as it would get back to Harry, but I knew she would tell him some parts, I know exactly what she's like.

Her and Zayn were going strong, they were never apart, just like me and Harry. The only down point was that we hardly saw each other any more and neither did Harry and the boys.

"Did you know Niall has started dating this girl named Gemma?" Layla asked me. 

I smiled at her.

"I didn't know they were dating, but I knew something was going on". 

Layla shrugged and took my hand and led me into her kitchen.

"My mum and dad are out. Again" she said rolling her eyes as she sat on the worktop.

I studied her carefully and realised she was looking slimmer than she was. I decided not to comment on it as I didn't want her too think she was ill or something. 

She was always thought something was wrong with her, if she ever had a bad head or nose bleed, she would be right on Google looking up her symptoms and thinking she had a brain tumour or that she was having a heart attack.

"Where have they gone?" I asked her as I walked into her fridge to grab myself a bottle of water.

"On the drink, they have been doing that a lot lately. I don't mind though, I'm normally with Zayn" she smiled as she said his name. Which made me smile.

"I haven't seen Harry in days" I said quietly, looking at the floor. 

The smile had slipped from my face.

"Why? What's happened?" Layla asked me. I could feel her looking at me.

"We had another fight" I said shaking my head.

"I contacted his mum, because I thought he needed to see her, as they didn't get along when he was younger and he didn't want to see her" I sighed.

I felt my eyes sting at the thought of everything he went through, but I held the tears back.

"I thought he would want to after all this time, or maybe understand why I had done it, but he didn't he flipped and it scared me. He's never scared me before" I said to her as I looked up to her.

"Then I ran out, as I always do" I rolled my eyes. 

It was true all I did was run. That was my problem, I could never face my problems.

"Then this boy got hold of me and Harry heard me shouting of him as his window was open. He came running and obviously did what he had to do". Layla nodded, she understood as Zayn would of done the same.

"And then he blamed me for everything when we got back to his flat and then I left, again". Layla sighed and slipped herself off the worktop.

"Wow" she said. "I don't know what to say, I mean, Zayn doesn't lose his temper like Harry does".

I nodded. It was true, he didn't and neither did the other boys.

It was just Harry.

"I'm starting to think its the end of me and him, he hasn't called me or anything" I said whilst my voice started breaking. Layla rubbed my back.

"Trust me Liv, it won't be over. You should see the way he looks at you. He won't let you go without a fight".