Chapter 3

When we arrived at the party I really didn't know where to put myself, there were so many people there. I hardly recognised anyone. 

I had lost Layla already but I reckoned she was already talking to people and trying to make friends. 

I was the complete opposite,I didn't like talking to new people and I was not comfortable being in this kind of environment.

I decided to walk in to the kitchen to grab myself a drink, it was also because the music was coming from the back room so I knew that's where most of the people would be and that is the one thing I wanted to avoid. 

I walked over to the many plastic already filled cups. I wasn't sure what alcohol was in the cups but from the smell I could tell it was a mixture of some very strong liqueur.

 I took a sip and scrunched my face up in disgust, it was vile. 

Yet it had a sweet after taste, I was not sure what I was drowning my body with but I kept on drinking it to keep myself at ease around all these people.

"I don't give a fuck if you thought that was your drink because it clearly fucking wasn't!" I heard someone scream behind me.

I started to panik thinking of a calm answer to reply with but when I turned round the girl wasn't screaming at me, she was screaming at this girl who was medium height and was clearly very intoxicated. 

She was wearing an extremely tight dress, which unfortunately didn't fit her body type. Not that I was one to judge, but this was very plain to see.

 She had short blonde hair and she swept it out of her face to look at the girl who was accusing her of taking her drink.

"Well, I'm s-sorry" She said slurring her words, she held on to the kitchen side to hold herself up.

"Look Lula-" She was cut off by the girl correcting her.

"My names Lola" She said still struggling to stand straight.

"I don't really give two flying shits what your name is, I just want you to give me my drink back!" 

At this point I decided to leave a clearly very intoxicated Lola and the angry girl alone. 

I could feel myself getting a bit tipsy as this was my third drink of this vile mixture.

As I tried to walk through a massive crowd of people, I saw a girl sat in the corner crying and then shouting at a boy. I took this as her boyfriend and decided to go closer to hear what she was saying. 

"Louis, he didn't mean any harm! All he did was say hello to me! Why is that so bad?!" 

The girl said between tears. I really felt sorry for the unknown girl.

"He clearly wanted to get a bit of you, I could tell! I don't want you to speak to him!" Louis screamed back at her throwing his arms around causing his drink to spill everywhere.

 With this information I confirmed this boy was her boyfriend. 

She stood up with a very angry look on her face but upset in her eyes and walked away from him. 

I felt incredibly sorry for her and as I was pretty drunk myself I decided I would go over to her and see if she was okay.