Chapter 41

After fighting with this disgusting boy for a few minutes trying to get off me whilst I was crying hysterically. I heard foot steps running down the stairs.

"Liv?" Harry shouted.

"Harry!" I said, still crying my eyes out. I saw appear at the top of the stairs. I saw his face turn red and the boy turned round to face Harry.

Harry looked down the see his pants unzipped and back to me seeing how scared I was. 

"Get the fuck off her now". Harry said sternly. The boy stayed put.

"And what are you going to do you curly fuck?" he said mockingly. All his friends cheered.

"I'll kill you" Harry said.

He walked towards this boy and looked at me, he held his hand out and I took hold of it, he pushed me behind him. 

I hugged him round his waist and but my head on his back trying to stop the sobs. 

I felt his breathing get heavier. He moved my arms from around him and stepped closer to the boy. He grabbed hold of his top, opened the door and before he pushed him outside he turned to the other boys.

"This is between me and him. Any of you get involved and you will regret it" Harry spoke to them and their faces dropped. 

One of the boys nodded and Harry pushed the unknown boy outside. I stood there awkwardly and followed Harry outside, I'd rather see him fight than be stuck with people like them. 

When I had got outside Harry was already laying into him. But this time I didn't stop him. Until, the boy was lying on the floor and Harry was continually hitting and kicking him. The boy started coughing up blood.

"Harry!" I screamed, I ran up to him and grabbed his arm before he hit him again. He turned too me.

"That's enough" I said softly. 

He looked down and saw the boy lying on the ground. He bit his lip and took my hand. 

"Come on" he said gripping my hand. He walked back in to the building and ran back upstairs to his flat.

When we got into Harry's flat he went into the bathroom to take a shower. I sat on his sofa awkwardly.

I didn't know what to do, it was scaring me at the fact I was getting used to him getting in fights with people. But that boy deserved everything he got. He tried too..I closed my eyes, I didn't even want to think about about what he was going to do too me. 

I was so happy I had Harry, I knew he wouldn't let anyone hurt me, no matter how mad he was with me or how upset he was with me. 

I knew he would stand by me throughout everything and I knew I would do the same for him.

Run (A Harry Styles fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें