Chapter 35

I put my head down not knowing what to do.

"He told me he knew about Harry's background, is that because-" she cut me off.

"Yes, because of what his mum turned into and what he turned into" she said.

"Harry didn't turn into anything" I said to her calmly as I could. Harry wasn't some kind of monster he was my boyfriend. He protected me.

"Darling, I know you say you love him and I know he's your boyfriend but there's no covering up who he really is. Everyone knows around here that he has a violent streak".

I knew she was right but she didn't know the real him.

"He'd never hurt me" I said to her quietly. She nodded as if she understood.

"I know, he just wants to protect you. But Olivia, that's the scary thing. How far will he go to protect you?". 

That sentence sent goosebumps down my arms. I wasn't sure how far he would go. He's could of easily killed someone a few times if people weren't there to stop him.

I was the only one who could, but sometimes I felt I couldn't stop him and make him think about the stupid things he was doing.

"Mum, will you do me favour?" I asked her, hesitating.

"Yes Love?" she said.

"Will you please tell dad I'm stopped at Layla's" I raised my eyebrows at her. 

I knew she understood where I was going. I through my arms around her and hugged her tight. 

"Thank you" I said into her ear.

When I got to Harry's I knew he kept his spare key in flower pot outside his flat door. 

I opened his door and decided to wait for him as I knew he was not staying at Zayn's. 

I turned the lights on and sat in his living room waiting for my boyfriend to come back and I was scared what he would come back looking like.

I woke up when I heard the front door shut, I must of fell asleep. I stood up to see my boyfriend looking perfectly normal, thank god for that! But he was also unbelievably drunk.

"Why are you here?" He slurred. I shook my head. 

"So I knew you would come home alive!" I said to him going over towards him. 

He laughed and took hold of my arm.

"I love you" he said and his toxic breath hit me. He smelt like he had drank the whole bar.

"Jesus Harry, how much did you drink?!" 

"Not much" he said closing his eyes whilst I tried to steady him.

"Right come on" I started dragging him along to his bedroom whilst he still had his eyes closed. 

When we got to his bedroom I started taking his top off to try get him in to bed.

"Woah, if you want it, just ask" he said smirking whilst I undone his belt.

"Not funny Harry" I said in stern tone, but I was smiling.

 He couldn't see me though as he had his eyes closed. 

After I had undressed him I got him into bed and he pulled me down with him. He still stunk of alcohol incredibly. 

I looked at the clock next to his bed. It was half four in the morning. Harry nuzzled him self into me and I couldn't help but laugh as his curls tickled me. He gripped hold of me tight.

"No on will ever hurt you" he slurred. "I'll make sure of it". I smiled at his words then shushed him. 

I then proceeded to stroke his curls so he would fall asleep.

I was in love with a dangerous, yet the most perfect boy I had ever seen and I so was happy.