Chapter 4

I sat down next to the girl as I found her sat alone on the sofa crying cuddling her knees to her chest. 

She looked at me and looked back down at her knees. She was stunningly pretty,she had big blue eyes and very long blonde hair. 

Her face was flawless and she even looked pretty when she cried, which made me find myself getting a sting of jealousy.

"Are you okay?" I asked her over the blazing music.

I put my drink down on to the floor and sat closer to her so I could hear what she was saying. 

"I'm fine, just my boyfriend being a prick. He gets all aggressive and stuff when he's drunk, too overprotective" She said with a slight smile trying to reassure me she was okay, but I think she was also trying convince herself. 

"Yeah, I saw your argument. I think it's because he cares.  I don't even know you and I can see how much he loves you"

I give her a smile and took hold of her arm and gave it a little shake. She smiled at me then gave me a huge hug. 

"Thank you" She said. "I'm Daisy by the way". She pulled herself away from me.

"Well I'm Olivia!" I said in a giddy tone. This alcohol was really getting to me.

 I picked up my drink of the floor and decided to drink the rest of what was in my cup. I was craving more.

I grabbed hold of Daisy's hand and brought her through to the kitchen with me. We headed over to the drinks but there wasn't as half as much as there was when I first got here, I grabbed two of them, one for me and one for Daisy.

She smiled gratefully. I looked around and saw the Lola girl I saw earlier passed out on the floor, I couldn't help but laugh and as soon as Daisy saw her she did the same. 

"Should we go through to the back room?" Daisy said to me, if I was sober I would never of dreamed of going into the back room with all those people but because I was very intoxicated after drinking nearly half my cup in one go, I agreed.

The back room had huge speakers with someone's iPod plugged in to them, they were blaring some dance music and it was unbelievably loud.

 The only other things that were in the back room we're two sofas and a rug. I could only see small parts of the rug as many people were standing and dancing on it.

 When I looked to my side Daisy was no where to be seen so I guessed she had went in to the crowd of dancers.

 As someone moved I recognised some curly haired boy sat on the sofa with his arm around a girl.

 I moved closer to see that he was the one I saw in the centre today. The girl was talking to him but he wasn't looking at her and he just nodded when she spoke, it then occurred to her that he wasn't really listening to her and she got up and walked away away from him. 

I stood there for a little while longer looking at him, he really was beautiful, not like the other boys round here. His jaw line was just perfection. 

As I kept moving closer to him, I saw a familiar figure go up to him and say something into his ear. When the figure came into the light I saw that it was Louis, Daisy's boyfriend. 

The curly haired boy stood up and started pushing people out the way to follow Louis, he was coming closer to me and I felt myself starting to breathe heavier. 

He walked right up close to me and caught me staring at him, he looked at me and then shot me the most beautiful, dimpled smile I had ever seen.