Chapter 50

When we got to the hospital, Harry was took straight to theatre for an operation to take the bullet out and make sure there was no blood clots. 

I sat outside in the waiting area shaking. I laid myself down on the sofas, I started to think about all the good times I had with Harry and how it could be took away from me so quickly.

"Olivia?" I heard someone call.

I must of fell asleep as I had woken up to the woman's voice.

"Are you Olivia?" the woman asked smiling.

I nodded.

"Harry's awake and keeps asking for you, will you come this way?" I nodded and followed her. 

She took me down the hall in to a small room. I walked into it.

"Harry!" I yelled and ran over to him and hugged him.

"Ow, Liv" he said scrunching his face up in pain.

"Sorry!" I said pulling away. "I'm just glad you're okay!"

"I'm fine, I told you I would" he said smiling.

"I was so scared Harry" I said to him, trying not to cry.

"I know" he sighed and took hold of my hand. 

"I won't put you through anything like this again. I promise". As soon as he had said that two policemen walked in and took their hats off.

"Morning, Mr Styles. I'm PC Collins. We're hear to ask some questions and to tell you we have arrested three subjects to the shooting this morning". I looked at Harry and back the policeman speaking.

"We have arrested, Jay Dodgenson, James Sherway and Calvin Tomson, they have been took in for questioning. But we're here to get some answers off you, about your relationships with them, so we have a good idea who did it". Harry nodded. 

I grasped his hand tighter. 

"Would you like this young lady to stay?" The other policeman asked. Harry nodded again.

"I know Calvin because we've had our differences, few fights and stuff but it all settled down about two months ago. Then after it had settled down with him, it kicked off with his friend James". The policeman nodded and wrote it down on his notepad and then nodded for Harry to continue.

"And I know Jay as I was at his party the other night, with Liv" he moved his head towards me. 

"Me and Liv..Olivia..had an argument and I got mad and punched a few of his stuff". I tightened my grip on his hand encouraging him to go on.

"And Jay told me to watch my back and threw a few punches at me. I didn't fight back though, so I arranged to meet him..to sort things out". 

I loosened my grip on his hand and looked at him in shock. The policeman looked at me.

"Did you not know this Olivia?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"No. I didn't" I said sternly.

"Liv" Harry began. "I was just going to speak to him.."

"But you knew you'd end up fighting Harry!" I said to him.

But I didn't want to complicate things any more and stopped myself. 

"Thank you" the policeman said. "We will get back to you soon". 

They both smiled and headed out the door.

"Liv, I'm sorry" Harry said. I smiled at him.

"It's fine" I said to him. "Just hurry up and get better".