Chapter 19

Harry's POV

I knew I was unbelievably drunk, but I had the boys here and I knew they'd ruin James if all of us got him together.

Zayn quickly got up and walked over to me. I felt Olivia grab my shirt, I turned round to face her. She had tears in her eyes, I hated getting her involved in my shit. 

"James outside now" I said to him. 

The other boys got up and followed me over to James. James stood there with anger in his eyes. 

"Styles, you've pushed it too far this time". 

I knew he was on about me hitting Calvin after he had showed up at my flat. I hadn't told Olivia anything about this though, I didn't want her involved.

"It's his own fault. He shouldn't of showed up at my flat. He should know better now, I kill him every time" I spat.

Zayn clenched his knuckles and so did James. Niall opened the front door and Zayn pushed James outside. 

I looked back and saw the girls clinging on to each other. It killed me to know I was hurting Olivia by doing this but it had to be done.

Me, Louis and Liam followed the rest of the boys outside.

"You need to leave. How did you even know we were here?" Zayn asked him. 

"It's Harrys birds house. We knew he'd be here. Nice lass you've got there Harry, how much does she charge an hour?" He laughed. 

I launched forward ready to hit him, but Liam held me back. 

"Not yet" he mouthed to me. I nodded and took a step back.

"I think you better leave" Louis said. "We don't want any trouble right now". 

But that was the thing. We we're always open to trouble. It's who we were.

"No" I said to Louis. "He wants to fight. So we will" I wasn't thinking clearly. 

I just wanted to hurt James for getting the better of me and disrespecting Olivia. She really didn't deserve this. It wouldn't surprise me if she never spoke to me again.

"Haz, you don't know-" I cut Louis off.

"No, I do"

I clenched my fist and hit James right on the jaw, it knocked him sideways. But it didn't knock him off guard enough. He lifted up his arm and punched me right back. I felt pain shoot down the side of my cheek. That was it. 

Nothing was going to stop be now. 

I swung another another punch at him and it hit him right on the nose. His face went bright red and he went to punch me again, but before he could Niall through one at him.

This knocked him back to, blood running down from his nose on to his lips. James didn't pay attention to Niall. 

He just wanted me. 

He threw another punch which hit me right on my lip. I felt it pop. I touched my lip and saw the crimson liquid on my fingers. I dove on James and started punching him repeatedly. 

Liam and Zayn joined in whilst Niall helped get him to the floor. Niall kicked him in the stomach hard. I heard him whimper and all the other boys stopped but I carried on with rage. The boys grabbed hold of my shoulders a pulled me back.

"Harry, stop!" Niall shouted.

I looked down to see the mess we had caused. There was red liquid all over him. I can't believe I done this on Olivia's estate. The police will be here any minute. James got himself up slowly and painfully. He was about to punch me again, until he heard the police sirens. His face turned white and he hobbled away as quickly as he could.

Me and the boys ran inside to try get ourselves cleaned up before the police got here. I glanced in to the living area to see Olivia. Her eyes were bright red from crying she looked at me in shock. I looked away and went into her bathroom to wipe the blood from my face and hands. 

I knew I'd hurt Olivia and that caused me more pain any physically fight that I have had.