Chapter 15

Harry's POV

I knew she thought I was stupid. But I couldn't let Calvin win, we'd took on many people before but it has never been like this. We hadn't had anyone stronger than us before.

I guess this how people feel when we're after them. There was a more important reason I couldn't let them win. Olivia. They'll be trying to find out our weak points, Olivia was my weak point, I felt like I had to protect her. They would go to any length to try and make us a confess to what happened that night in that house. Us lads know it had nothing to do with us. We won't be confessing just for peace. 

I couldn't bare to think about them getting hold of Olivia again and hurting her. I felt shit about getting her caught up in this mess. This is why I don't get attached to people. I know it was stupid, but I found myself getting attached to Olivia more and more by the minute. The way she was caring and so innocent. 

I felt bad that she had got involved with me. Her life shouldn't consist of watching her back everywhere she goes because of me. I knew I was going to have to protect her no matter what the situation was now, she was too involved.

"Harry please just think about this for a second!" Olivia screamed at me. 

Hearing her say my name sent goosebumps over my arms, even if it was in anger.

"Look Liv, you don't have a fucking clue. Just stay out of it" I felt harsh, but it's the only way I can get things through to her, she was just so stubborn.

"Fine" She said folding her arms. 

She was stood up now by the coffee table, glaring at me for the choices I was making. I went to stand up but the pain was really bad. I winced as I pulled myself up, I began to walk over to her. But it was too late she was already heading in the direction to my bedroom away from me.

"Shit" I whispered to myself. I can't let her run away from me again. I need to keep her safe.

I hobbled into my bedroom after her. She was sat on my bed with her back facing me and her long blonde hair laying across her back. She was so beautiful.

"I'm sorry" I said to her. She looked at me. Her eyes looked so sad. I walked over to her and touched her back, she tried to shake me off but my hand didn't budge. I moved myself around to my bed and sat in front of her. I grabbed hold of her hands and pulled her up to face me, I entwined my fingers with hers. 

"I'm not going to let anyone hurt you" I whispered to her.

"Even if its the last thing I do"

Olivia's POV

I put gripped his fingers tight and rested my forehead on his. 

"I'm scared" I said to him in a hushed tone. I felt him scrunch his face up.

"I know you are. But I'll keep you safe. I promise" He moved my hair away from my neck and kissed it softly.

My heart fluttered and I grasped his top then placed my hands on his chest. I could feel his heart pounding. Just like mine. 

I locked eyes with his green emeralds. He was getting more beautiful by the minute. I felt so stupid, telling myself I could never see him again as I didn't want wrapped up in all of this. But like Harry had said, we're in too deep now.

He kissed my nose and stroked my face. A shiver shot down my spine. How can I feel like this with a complete stranger?

A part of me wanted to run and another part of me wanted to never let him go. I ran my fingers through his curls and he kissed me. He moved his hands to my waist and I fell backwards on the bed with him on top of me. 

When he released his kiss, he rolled to the side next to me. He winced in pain, I sat up and he lowered his head to  my lap, I started playing with his curls and as he started drifting off to sleep he whispered. 

"I'm sorry"

I smiled at him and watched him as he breathed slowly whilst in his slumber. 

I was really getting attached to this dangerous boy and I couldn't help myself. I had never been involved with any male before and I find myself landed with the most complicated one on the planet. 

I kept playing with his curls and he let out little snores which caused me to giggle. I looked down at him, his face so innocent, yet covered in bruises and scars. He still looked so beautiful sleeping. Like all his problems were no longer with him and there was calmness through his whole body. It was like his sleep, was the only escape he had.

It still worried me the fact that he was involved with something so scary. I would never have imagined that this would of ever happened to me. I didn't even think you could get attached to someone this fast. 

But I knew there would be still a lot more things me and Harry would have to overcome.