Chapter 8

Harry's POV

Calvin laughed, but I was ready to kill all three of them. I felt Olivia grip the back of my blazer, she was shaking.

"I told you to watch your back Styles" Calvin gloated.

"You can come after me all you want but you don't fucking touch Olivia. Do I make myself fucking clear?" 

I heard Olivia sobbing behind me. I couldn't do this whilst she was here. 

"Olivia, go" I said to her sternly. I saw one of the lads step forward to try grab her. 

I stood in front of him and shouted "RUN!". 

I then felt my blazer become looser. She had gone and by the looks of things she wasn't coming back.

"Is she another one of your sluts Styles?" They mocked me.

"No, she isn't. They're nothing compared to her" I said through gritted teeth to Calvin, getting right in his face.

"That's a change, don't you just shag them a dump them?" They wanted me to lash out, they knew I couldn't take them all. 

I had to get the boys down here, I started pacing up and down the alleyway, running my hands through my hair.  

I looked over and they were talking between them. I quickly text all the boys to get down here fast.

"Aw look Harry's texting his girlfriend" They all laughed.

"You're fucking hilarious Calvin" I spat.

"We already know that pal, but I think its time you shared one of your little bitches with one of us, don't you?"

I felt rage fire through me. How dare they insult Olivia, she was innocent in all of this.

"Olivia has done fuck all!" I said getting angry by the minute.

I turned away from them, looking at my watch. I had contacted the lads ten minutes ago. Where were they?

That's when I heard a car pull up and I turned round to face Calvin and smirked.

"Oh smart, Styles" Rick said "Scared we'd kill you?"

"Fuck off you bastard" Zayn angrily said to him. Zayn grabbed hold ricks top and warned him off me. 

Calvin didn't know where to look and the other lad next to him who I didn't even recognise looked scared shitless.

"Ere, Liam you take him" I said letting Liam passed me. 

Liam didn't hesitate and he through his fist in to the unknown lads jaw. Louis patted me on my back and then nodded at me and went over to help Liam destroy the unknown boy.

Me on the other hand stood infront of Calvin whilst I pointed at Niall to help Zayn as Rick and him were throwing punches now too.

"Never fight by yourself eh, Styles" Calvin said, smirking at me.

I lifted my fist and hit him right on the nose, he yelped in pain and I repeatedly hit him. I started to lose control and kept pounding him with my fist. 

That's when Calvin screamed "I'm not the one that hit the girl Rick did!" 

Hit the girl? They hit Olivia?

I felt myself getting hot and Zayn clearly heard him say it to as he tried to hold me back but I went for Rick, I repeatedly hit him in the head he fell to his knee's and I started to kick him. The unknown boy and Calvin had hobbled away unwatched, which left Rick alone. I couldn't stop myself, I kept pounding into his face.

"HARRY! STOP" I heard in a girlish voice. 

Olivia? She must of been hiding behind the wall the whole time.

She ran towards me but stopped in shock when she saw the angry, evil look in my eyes. 

She looked down at Rick on the floor spluttering blood from his mouth.

I then looked down to my knuckles to see them covered in crimson liquid.

She looked at me, fear in her eyes.

She then she done what I told her to do in the first place. 

She ran.