Chapter 27

Olivia's POV

"No way!" I said to Harry responding to him when he told me about Sophie and Niall. "They've really split up?"

"Yep" Harry said. "Didn't surprise me though, we didn't really see much of her". 

I nodded.

"I personally think that was her choice, don't think she was that keen on us" Harry said whilst shoving ice cream into his mouth.

We were sat in my bedroom eating the ice cream I'd found in the freezer outside in the shed. Harry just kept on eating it, I didn't understand how it didn't make him feel sick.

"Slow down!" I said to him laughing and trying to take the spoon off him. He jumped on top of me smearing the spoon all over my face, whilst he was tickling me. I let out a loud scream and could't stop laughing.

That's when my dad walked in. He gave a slight cough to let us know he was there. I jumped when I noticed him and he frowned. Harry quickly climbed off me.

"Dad, you could of knocked" I said to him, my cheeks going bright red.

Harry sat up with a huge grin on his face. My dad shot him a evil look. I knew that this was not going well. He put his focus back on me.

"Why should I have to knock in my own house?" he asked with annoyance in his voice.

"Can I speak to you Olivia please?" My dad said to me. I nodded. "Alone" he then added.

I looked at Harry and he got up and walked passed my dad. My dad didn't even look at him.

My dad closed the door behind him and came up to me. 

"Olivia I don't think that boy is right for you" he said to me in a concerned tone.

"What?!" I spat at him. He put his hand out in front of him gesturing me to calm down. 

"Olivia. He doesn't come from a good background-" he started to say until I cut him off.

"How would you know?" I said standing up and walking to the other side of the room. Turning my back away from him.

I looked out my window.

"I know people Olivia. I own one of the biggest company's around here". It was true he did.

"But that does not mean you can go and research my boyfriend" I yelled at him as I turned round. He sighed, I saw his eyes fill with anger.

"I can do what I please, you on the other hand can't. You live under my roof you do what I tell you to do. You are spending far to much time with that boy and getting far to close for my liking" he yelled back.

"That's because I love him!" I screamed back. 

I put my hand over my mouth. I didn't know if Harry could hear us, but I had embarrassed myself now. My dads eyes filled with rage and his face went red.

"Don't be stupid Olivia! You're a sixteen year old girl!" he spat.

My eyes started to sting.

"You are not to bring this boy into my home again. Do you understand?" he said in a low tone. 

I walked up to him and looked him in the eyes.

"I hate you" I said to him. I pushed passed him and stormed out my room looking for Harry but he wasn't there. I ran down the stairs and my mum saw me and stopped me.

"What on earth is going on?" she asked me concerned. 

"Where's Harry?" I said desperately. 

"He left ten minutes ago" she said looking confused. He hadn't heard me say I loved him. Which I was revealed about. 

I stood outside the door crying trying to look for Harry. I couldn't see him. I grabbed my shoes and quickly put them on my feet. I walked out my house slamming the door, tears still streaming down my face. I saw a curly haired figure in the distance.

"Harry!" I screamed as loud as I could and he turned around. 

I ran up to him grabbing hold of him. He moved me away from him. I looked at him with my bloodshot eyes wondering what he was doing.

"Your dad's right Olivia, I'm not good enough for you" 

I felt so sorry for him.

"No, you are!" I said to him, grabbing hold of his hands. He didn't make an effort to grab mine back. He licked his lips.

"I'm not Olivia, you deserve someone better than someone who just wants you for a shag" he said harshly, releasing my hands.

I felt like someone had stabbed me in the heart. The tears started getting heavier.

"You know I mean more than that to you" I sobbed. 

He shook his head, turned away from me and walked away. I cried hysterically as I watched the first boy I had ever loved walk away from me.