Chapter 13

Daisy's POV

I saw Harry walk down the stairs rubbing his hand across his forehead. I followed him in to the kitchen and he was leaning on the side with his head hung and his curls covering his face. 

"Harry?" I said to him edging closer. 

He looked up at me and he looked sad. I knew he wasn't going to get angry so I went right up to him. 

"Want me to go get Louis?" I said to him. 

He shook his head, I realised this was something to do with Olivia. 

"Is she okay?" I said to him getting worried.

"I-I don't know" he said quietly. "Daise, I've really hurt her". 

One million things rushed through my mind, he hadn't hit her had he? I didn't know what to do. But I think he realised I was worried when looked at me and continued to speak.

"I really like her and I ruined everything!" 

He was starting to get mad at himself he turned round to face the counter and slammed his fist down hard. 

I realised I wasn't the one who was able to calm him down, I had to get Louis. 

I hurried into the living room and grabbed Louis and pulled out to the hallway.

"Louis, you need to speak to Harry". I looked at Louis concerned. 

He realised it was serious and nodded. I walked back into the living area leaving him to it but realised Olivia wasn't there.

I decided to go look for her, to make sure she was okay.

 I looked everywhere. Even upstairs but she wasn't there. I started to get really worried and went back into the living area to ask Layla, but before I could Izzy stood up and said "Where the hell is Harry?!"

"He's with Louis, they're just having a talk" I said to her and smiled.

"A talk? Well it's took him a while hasn't it" She said pushing passed me to go out of the room. I then ignored her as she was just looking for attention and walked over to Layla.

"Do you have any idea where Livs gone? She's really drunk and I'm worried about her". 

Layla released herself from Zayn and her face overcome with worry.

"No, I could ring her?" Layla quickly got her phone and dialled her number.

"Answer message" She said. 

I walked out of the room in to the kitchen again to see Harry and Izzy screaming at each other.