Chapter 18

Finally it was the end of the school week and we had two week off. 

I could spend it mostly with Harry as my parents were going away to do some stupid business thing.

"I love you princess!" My dad called as he headed out the door with the suitcases. 

"I love you too" I replied leaning against the door. 

"Right hunnie, be careful. NO PARTIES" My mum said sternly to me. I laughed at her. 

"Yes mum, I know. I'll see you in two weeks". 

She kissed me on the cheek and headed out the door. I closed it behind them. It felt strange to know that I was going to be living alone for two weeks, but it also excited me.

"No, I told you we can't have a party!" I said to Harry crossly. 

He had came over and wouldn't shut up about me having a small gathering. 

"Oh please! Just me, you and the lads". He pulled his puppy dog face.

I hated when he done this. He picked me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around him. I examined his face brushed my fingers over his scar he had under his eye. I then kissed it softly. 

"Fine" I said. "But a couple of people and I mean it". He kissed me excitedly. 

"Yeah, I promise!" He yelled as he put me down on to the floor.

When my party started Layla arrived with Zayn, I said hello to them both and Layla dragged Zayn into my front room.

I decided it would be nice to meet Niall's girlfriend so I invited her along too. When she walked in with him I was instantly jealous of her. She had long bright blonde hair that went to her waist and she had dark brown eyes. She was tall and very slim. But yet still looked healthy. She was wearing a tight dress that showed off her figure and massive heels. She handed me a big bottle of vodka, I thanked her and showed them the living room area. 

As I stood at the door waiting for more to people to arrive, I felt to big hands grab my waist and the someone kiss my neck. 

His curls tickled me and I turned round to face him giggling. He smiled at me which showed off his dimples. My heart started pounding as I still couldn't get over how beautiful he was.

The door bell rang and I turned away from him to answer the door but he kept hold of me. It resulted in me and him waddling up to the door in hysterics and answering it.

Louis and Daisy walked in. Harry let his hands slip from my waist and went to speak to Louis but Daisy hugged me tightly.

"Hi, I haven't seen you in ages!" She squeaked. I laughed and kept on hugging her.

"Just go through there" I pointed to where everyone else was sat. I walked through in to the room and told everyone to just help themselves to drink and what ever else they wanted. They all smiled at me gratefully and I walked back through to see Liam had came. 

Liam had a black eye and a scab on his lip. I decided to act like I didn't notice it and welcomed him in. Harry looked at him and gave him a slight smile. My stomach done turns, I knew this had something to do with that James guy. 

I closed my eyes when Liam walked into the other room and tried to block out everything. I breathed in deeply, when I felt a hand stroke my cheek. I opened my eyes and Harry was stood there. 

"Don't worry" Harry spoke softly. "That was nothing to do with me, Liam has his own problems"

I didn't know whether or not I should believe him. But because of the type of people they are, I decided wouldn't cause a fuss.

I nodded and hugged Harry. He smelt so lovely, like what nature does on sunny day, it was a sweet smell. That's another thing I loved about him. He always smelled so nice.

After I had made sure everyone had gotten what they wanted I put some music on. There wasn't a lot of us but the atmosphere was good. 

"Liv, can I choose a song?" Liam said. I had never heard Liam actually speak so confidently before.

"Sure" I said smiling at him. 

He got up and headed over to the iPod. He put on some dance music and sat back down. I shook my head. 

"How can you listen to this, it has no words" I shouted over the top of it. Liam shrugged and started tapping his foot to the tune.

Harry was unbelievably drunk, he was dancing around and falling all over the place. I hadn't had that much so I was able to look after him. I steadied him and pulled him in close to me, I could smell the drink of his breath. 

"You mean a lot to me Olivia" he said. 

I kissed him to thank him. 

That's when I heard my front door slam and before I could look who it was Harry pushed me to the side. I peered over his shoulder and saw a man. 

He was just as tall as Harry was. He had stubble and dark longish hair. His eyes filled with hate, his pupils were huge and he wasn't standing straight, so I knew he had taken something before he came here.

I felt instantly scared not knowing who this person was.

"James, what are you doing here?" Harry growled.