Chapter 51

It was finally time for Harry to come home.

I had been visiting him every day since he's been in hospital. They kept him in for seven days to make sure nothing got infected.

 I was so pleased he was okay, but all this fighting stuff had to stop. Even the boys discussed it with him when they came to see him.

"Harry!" I said hugging him as he walked into his flat door. 

"Hi Liv!" He said to me happily. 

He hugged me tightly. Afterwards, we walked over to the sofa and sat down.

"We need to talk Harry" I said to him seriously. He nodded.

"I know" he said softly.

"This fighting thing, it needs to end. I mean, look what it's got you into". 

He nodded.

"The police visited me today, they gave me a warning for fighting too. Said I could get into some serious trouble. But they're keeping Jay in, as they're sure he was the one who did it. They've told me a court trail needs to be taken out though". He said to me.

"Everything is going to come out, about the fighting, Calvin, the party where we met. Absolutely everything. You'll be mentioned a lot too. As I had fights with Calvin over you and because Rick hit you". 

I nodded.

"But what happens to you? Will you get locked up?" I asked him.

"Unlikely" he said. "But we'll never know. Probably not, as I haven't caused as much damage as all them lot have. Me and the boys will be fine. But I promise you, I won't fight again" 

I smiled at him.

"I hope so Harry, because it's either me or the fighting lifestyle".

"You know I'd choose you every time" he said to me. I smiled at him.

"But will you do me a favour?" Harry said to me. 

I nodded.

"Never tell me you don't love me, even if we do have to part our separate ways for whatever reason"

"I promise" I said too him.

This time, instead of running away from problems, I stayed with them. Because my problem was Harry. But, he was my perfect problem.

He had turned my life completely upside down. He had made me cry, he had made me happy and he had made me angry.

But he had changed me, he taught me to love and I had taught him too. 

I had made him a better person and he had made me a stronger one. 

A lot of people could say he was the worst boyfriend to have and that he didn't protect me, he brought danger towards me. But in all honesty, even though he brought me into danger, he protected me from it also. 

He may have been the most annoying, frustrating, ignorant boy in the world. But he was mine and I would never change him for the world.