Chapter 30

Olivia's POV

I decided now was a good time to ask Harry, as me and him were sat on the sofa alone. He was holding my hand and I leaned into his ear.

"You don't do drugs do you?" I asked warily.

"No, not after what happened with my mum. I have never touched them". 

I sighed in relief. Deep down I knew he hadn't but I was glad he was understanding when I asked him.

"I knew you wouldn't have" I said into his ear. 

I pulled away and smiled at him. Harry looked away from me and gave someone a warning look as they were stood there staring at me. I knew he was drunk I just hoped he wouldn't start anything.

"Do you want to go?" He said to me. 

I nodded and he grabbed my hands and guided me through the crowd of people dancing and talking to each other.

I tried to look for Daisy to say I was leaving but I didn't get chance to see her. 

When we got outside Chloe's house Harry pushed me up against the brick wall and kissed me. This kiss was intense and nothing I had experienced before with him. He pulled himself off me.

"Stay here" he whispered to me. 

He walked back into the house. I didn't know what was going on, I was confused. I stood there for a bit longer until I got fed up and walked into house.

I heard people shouting and saw Harry on top of someone on the floor. He was hitting a boy. Hard. I ran over to Harry and tried to pull him off him put he was too strong.

"Louis!" I shouted. 

Louis came running over and heaved Harry off this injured boy. When I looked at him I saw it was the boy who was eyeing me up before. I put my hand on my forehead and rubbed it whilst shaking my head. I can't believe had done this. Again.

"Liv, just wait!" Harry called after me.

"How many times are you going to do this Harry?" I shouted back at him still walking fast away from him. 

"He was staring at you. He knew you were with me, he's friends with Calvin. He was doing it to wind me up!"

"Well it worked didn't it!". I felt him grab my wrist and I spun round. He had a bruise developing on his cheek where the guy had clearly hit him back and he had blood on his hands. I wasn't disgusted as its a sight I have 

regularly seen.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. I rolled my eyes and stepped towards him. I brushed my fingers over his bruise, he flinched.

"Please stop doing this" I begged him. He looked away and bit his lip.

"I can't promise anything Liv" He said in a husky low tone. He looked back at me. "But I can try".

I took hold of his hand and tangled my fingers with his. 

"Lets just go back to yours" I said to him calmly. He nodded.

When we got into his the blood had dried on his hand and the bruise had became more bolder. I knew he was violent but I didn't think he could get jealous so easily. 

He walked into the kitchen and came back with a damp cloth wrapped around his hand. 

I shook my head at him as he walked over closer to me. He picked me up and I wrapped my thighs around his waist and leaned into kiss him. He kissed me back, hard. Which caused us to fall into the wall behind me. I rested my weight on the wall but he still had his hands under my thighs supporting me. 

I moved my finger up and down his neck and I felt him shiver. He pulled away from me and looked me in my eyes.

I felt my heart pump against my chest as his eyes sparkled at me. He moved his eyes to my neck and started kissing it softly. I then felt his tongue on my neck and he started to suck. It  was painful put pleasurable.

 I ran my hand through his curls and he lifted me back from the wall and took through to his bedroom.

He laid me on the bed and fell on top me. He kept kissing me and I started getting really hot. I started to sweat. He ran his hands down my waist over my curves and kissed my neck where he had left his mark. He moved his hands up my body and grabbed my breasts. This shocked me a bit and I pulled away from him. 

"I'll stop if you want me too?" He whispered to me. I shook my head. He carried on, whilst kissing me. He moved his hands down towards my thigh and crept it up to my knickers.

I breathed in at how cold his hands were. He moved his hands to the tip of my knickers and moved his hand down them.I stopped him.I wasn't ready for anything like that yet. I had just gotten used to having a boyfriend.

"Sorry" I whispered to him as he placed his forehead on to mine. He curved his lips into a small smile.

"There's nothing to be sorry for" he said to me.

"I like that you're not easy" he added. I smiled at him and kissed his nose.

He rolled over on to his side of the bed. I got up and searched through his draws for a top to wear. 

I chose one and took my dress off in his room. 

It was dark so he couldn't see me too well. I heard him breathing and I slipped the top over my head. 

I got back into bed and put my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heart beating.