Chapter 45

Harry's POV

I hadn't spoke to Olivia in days, I couldn't bring myself to ring her. I felt so stupid.

That's when I heard my phone rang, my face lit up. I ran to it hoping it was Olivia.

But it wasn't.

"Hiya Zayn" I said down the phone.

"Haz" he sounded pissed off.

"Yeah?"

"Layla and Liv have went to some lad's party that one of Layla's friends know. Liv went round her's upset and then Layla decided to take her out to this party. I'm not happy about it, do you know how many lads are going to be there?" he said quite angrily.

"Well, why did you let them go?" I asked him.

"Didn't want to get into an argument with Layl about it, but we're going to have to go, I don't trust any lad around Layla"

"I don't trust any lad around Liv either" I sighed. 

"But we haven't spoken in days and if I show up, it will kick off" I said to him.

"We're going, be ready in ten" then he put down the phone. 

Shit.

Zayn arrived and I climbed into his car. I could tell his was pissed off. 

"Who's party is it?" I asked.

"Jay someone" Zayn started. "He's a massive flirt, I remember Layla telling me stuff about him being a dick with girls, wants everyone apparently" he tightened his grip on the wheel.

"Then why the fuck are they going?" I said to him, getting angry myself. I sat back in the chair.

"I have no idea, probably just for a party." Zayn sighed.

"She's going to kill me for turning up" he shook his head.

"Me too" I said. "Have you called the other lads to come?" 

He nodded. 

"Liam's coming, Louis's with Daisy, but I haven't been able to get in touch with Niall, probably with Gemma"

I nodded.

Walking in to the house, it was mental. 

People dancing and screaming to music that was unbelievably loud,there was smoke everywhere. There were strobe lights flashing everywhere, it was like a club.

But there were so many lads. I had to look around a bit before I saw one girl. I pushed my way through people to get into the living area.

There were so many people it was hard too move. I stopped and looked around, there was a girl kissing a lad on the sofa, he was practically on top of her. 

I looked away. As I did this small brown haired girl latched herself on to my arm. She had tear marks on her cheeks.

"Sorry" she said, as she stumbled. I grabbed hold of her to steady her.

"What's wrong?" I said into her ear.

"Nothing, I'm fine" she shouted back. I smiled at her, expecting her to let go and leave but she didn't. 

I carried on looking whilst she clung to my arm.

 After a while I felt myself being tugged sidewards, as I looked it was a tall dark haired lad, skinny looking, pulling her off me.

"Come on Rachel, lets go". She clung on to me tightly and shook her head.

"Leave me alone! I've told you to keep away from me you freak" I looked at him and he walked away. 

"Was he bothering you?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"He wouldn't let go of me before" she slurred. 

I felt sorry for her. I couldn't find Liv in this room. So I took hold of Rachel's hand and led her to the sofa.

I sat her down and leaned into her.

 "Stay here, I have to go" 

Before I could move away she grabbed hold of my top and pulled me on to her, I tried to stop myself falling on her but it was too late. When I landed on top of her she tried to kiss me, I moved myself off her.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I screamed at her sorting my shirt out.

"I thought you liked me" she said too me.

"All I did was stop a lad trying to take advantage of you, I didn't say anything about liking you" she stood up and looked at me.

"Dick" she said and walked off.

I shrugged, I didn't care. I just had to find Liv and hope she didn't see that. 

Then that's when I saw her, she had her back to the wall and was playing with her hair. She looked so beautiful. 

After a while she looked up and smiled, but it wasn't at my direction. 

It was at some tall muscularly lad handing her a drink. He stayed there and carried on talking to her.

This time I didn't just feel angry, I felt sad. I had questioned myself over the last few days about if our relationship was over. 

I guess it was now, she didn't want me anymore. I was so fucking stupid to let her go. 

I sighed and looked down at the floor. I then looked back up and he had gotten closer to her. I felt anger build up inside of me.