Chapter 36

When I woke up the next morning Harry was still sleeping.

I wanted him to wake up to tell him why my dad really didn't want him to be with me, because it was my dad that was in the wrong not Harry. 

My dad felt guilty and I wanted to let Harry know it wasn't all to do with what he got up to. But I also wanted him to know my dad watched him and knew everything he got up too.

I padded into the kitchen and looked in Harry's fridge. He had nothing, I decided that this was the last time I was going to look into an empty fridge. 

I walked back into his bedroom and saw him still fast asleep and grabbed my clothes and quickly changed into them. 

I knew I had some money on me and I searched Harry's jeans pocket and found an extra five pounds. I headed out of his flat door to the shop.

I stood in the shop entrance for a moment wondering why the hell I was food shopping for my hungover boyfriend who ate shit anyway. 

I headed over to drinks isle, I picked up some flavoured water and a few bottles of coke. I also decided to buy him some milk and tea bags. I got butter and cereal. Bread also and then just stocked up on food you could shove in the oven so it would be easy for him to make. 

When I was confident I had gotten everything with my moneys worth I headed over to the till. A rather large lady served me not looking to happy. I smiled at her to reassure her I wasn't a thug.

"This all for you?" she asked glumly. I shook my head.

"My boyfriend" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"How old are you?" she then asked, clearly thinking I wasn't old enough to be shopping for my boyfriend.

"Sixteen" I replied with a smile. She looked me up and down the carried on scanning my items.

"Thought you were younger" she said without looking at me. I ignored her and packed the shopping in the bags. When I had paid her I gave her a smile and walked out the shop. What was wrong with people these days?

When I arrived back at Harry's with the bags he ran up to me with a worried look on his face until his eyes dropped down to see the bags.

"Jesus Liv, I thought someone had came and took you or something!" he exclaimed rubbing his hands over his curls. I laughed.

"Yeah, took me for some shopping" I laughed again. 

"Shut up" he said smirking and grabbed hold of me. He looked at the shopping bags again.

"Wait, why have you got shopping bags?" he asked confused.

"I bought you some shopping as you never have any food in" he smiled at me and took the bags out of my hands and took them through into the kitchen. I followed him.

"You are amazing" he said to me turning round.

"I know" I said smiling at him as he lifted me on to the worktop and kissed me.

"Oi, none of that" I said pulling away from his grasp.

"We need to put this shopping away" 

I hopped down off the worktop and started unloading the bags.