Chapter 16

When I woke up Harry wasn't there again. My heart started pounding in my chest, not knowing where he could of gotten to. 

I stood up quickly and pushed the covers back from his bed and hurried out of his room and into the front room. I glanced over at the kitchen to see him standing there, his face harshly bruised, with a cup of tea. He gave me the biggest smile and I felt relieved. 

"Want anything?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"I should be going home". His face dropped.

 He put his cup on the side and walked over to me, I felt my heart getting faster. He grabbed hold of my waist and pulled me in close to him. He then ran his hands up and down my back, it gave me goosebumps.

"I'll see you soon then" he gave me a small smile, I gave him a peck on the cheek and released myself from his grasp. 

I walked back into his bedroom to pick up my clothes and put them on. I walked back through to him holding his t-shirt.

"Thanks" I said with a smile, holding it out to him. He shook his head whilst taking a sip of his tea.

"Keep it" I smiled at him and started heading for the door to his flat.

"Liv" I turned round to face him. "Be careful" I nodded at him, gave him a small smile and walked out of his flat.

My head was spinning as I left. I was so stupid to let this happen to myself. What was I getting involved with? I walked down the street until I saw the shop I recognised which meant the street I lived on wasn't too far.

I decided to head into the shop and grab a bottle of water, as I paid for it and turned round I saw a familiar face walk passed the shop window. My heart dropped. Calvin. 

He was walking down the road to Harry's flat. My heart pounded in panic.

I ran out the shop and decided to ring Harry to warn him. It seemed like it was ringing forever until I heard his cheery voice on the end of the line.

"Wow, missing me already?" I ignored his joke.

"Harry, I just saw Calvin walking towards the street of your flat" I said to him seriously. There was a pause.

"He didn't touch you did he?" 

"No" I said. "He didn't see me but he's clearly coming to see you"

"Don't worry Liv, I'll sort it" He then hung up.

 For some reason something was telling me he really wasn't going to sort it. He was too injured to fight again. I couldn't let him.

I decided that I was going to have to stop him. I started running. Calvin was becoming more clearer as I sped up. I had no idea how to get passed him without seeing me.

 I decided I couldn't and continued running. I ran right passed him and caught a glimpse of him. He had a angry look on his face.

"OI!" He yelled. 

But I was too fast for him. I ran up to Harry's building door and yanked it open. I started running up the stairs and right down his corridor until I found number twelve. I started knocking on his door hard, he swung it open and looked surprised to see me there. I hurried inside and locked the door behind me.

"It's my turn to save you" I said to him.

I wasn't letting him out this flat no matter how much Calvin angered him. He wasn't going to fight. 

"Liv-"

"No" I said to him sternly. "I'm not going to watch you get hurt". He sighed and walked over to me.

"You won't have too, just let me speak to him". I shook my head. 

"No way Harry, he'll make you angry and you'll lash out, you're not strong enough right now to fight". 

I saw him getting annoyed with me.

"It's what I do Olivia!" He shouted at me. "This is who I am, I fight and I get into a lot of shit and then I have to deal with it". He said harshly.

"No you don't!" I cried. 

I felt my eyes sting and then tears fall from them. Harry instantly looked guilty, he began to walk closer to me but then there was a huge knock on the door. I was stood in front of the lock so Harry would have to force me away from the door to get to it. Which we both knew he could do. 

"HARRY OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW!" I heard Calvin shout. 

Harry looked at me desperately, but I shook my head. Tears still falling from my eyes on to my cheeks.

"Is your little bitch in there with you?" Calvin laughed. 

I saw Harry's face go red with anger.

"Liv move out the way" Harry said angrily. 

"Please" I said to him in a whisper. "Don't do this". He came closer to me and took my hands. I looked at him.

"Please" I said again.

He nodded.

"Calvin, just fuck off will you". I heard Calvin laugh again.

"Okay then Styles, but like I said before watch your back".

 I then heard footsteps heading down the hall, they got fainter and eventually they were no longer to be heard. I let out a deep breath and ran towards Harry. I grasped his neck and pulled his ear close to me.

"Thank you" I said. Then he grabbed my waist and pulled me in close to him.