Chapter 10

"Oh my god Liv, he was so sweet to me!" Layla was going on about Zayn again.

Since the party they've actually saw a lot of each other. I'm pleased for her, I really am. Its just that I don't really want to hear about him as he reminds me of Harry. I hadn't heard from Harry since the texts, he hadn't tried to contact me again.

When I went to put my rubbish in the bin in the school canteen, I heard one of the popular girls say "Yeah, Harry Styles? Best shag I've had" 

I rolled my eyes, thinking about how stupid it was the amount of girls he'd slept with. That's when her friend said "Yeah, so how was last night with him?"

The other girl giggled. "The best as always" 

I screwed my face up in disgust. I felt anger and jealousy hit me like a brick wall. I don't even have the right to be, I  was the one who turned him away.

"Slut" I said under my breath. I then began to walk away.

"What did you just call me?!" The girl screamed at me in shock.

Shit. I hadn't realise she heard me. This was bad. The whole canteen went quiet. Layla looked over in worry, I nodded at her to let her know I was okay.

"I said you were a slut" She looked gob smacked. I even shocked myself but I carried on.

"You don't gloat about how good someone is in bed! Its disgusting" I exclaimed at her. 

The whole canteen blew in whispers and some odd clapping and cheers. The girl stood up. I realised I recognised her from somewhere, I was trying to think then I realised. I felt so much anger build up inside me. 

It was Lola, the drunken mess from the party.

"I think you'll find that I can do whatever I want and talk about what I want with my friends! Why are you so bothered? Not like he'd  even look at you anyway!" She shouted back, getting angrier by the minute.

"Oh fuck off you massive slut!" I yelled back at her. Then just my luck that's when the headteacher walked in. 

"Olivia Turner, come with me" She said with a stern look on her face. This was not my day at all.

"We do not accept language such like that in our school, so I'm afraid you will be put in the centre for the rest of today and all of tomorrow". 

I felt my heart sink into my stomach. 

"If you fail to show up, further consequences will be taken. Do I make myself clear?" I nodded.

"Come this way, I will show you to the centre". She said, pushing herself up from her chair. I bit my lip and stood up, why did this have to happen to me?

As we approached I could already see the brown curls through the window of the door. My stomach was doing flips as we stepped inside. Everyone went quiet and Harry looked at me in shock and confusion. 

The headteacher handed the centre woman a slip and she told me to go sit down on the table where Harry was sat. I stood there for a moment then saw her look at me unamused as I made my way over to the table. As I sat down Harry laughed. Clearly pleased karma had hit me bad.

There were three other people in the centre, not including me and Harry. Niall was there,sat at the computer. I think he was supposed to be doing work, but decided to play on games instead.

I was looking around to see if I recognised any of the other two students but I had never seen them before. I felt Harry's eyes staring at me.

I decided to look at him, hoping he would say something, but he just stared blankly at me. 

He didn't have that happy glow in his eyes like he usually did. 

That's when it occurred to me that I had really hurt him.