Chapter 42

"Are you okay?" he asked me bluntly, when he returned rubbing the towel on his head. 

I nodded and he walked in to his room. I knew he was still angry with me but I wanted him to speak to his mum, my mum was everything to me and I think if Harry had her in his life, he wouldn't feel so empty.

He came back through to the living area, with some sweat pants on and a towel round his shoulder to stop the water dripping from his hair on to him. He stayed silent.

"Are you just going to carry on ignoring me?" I said with my voice breaking.

My vision went blurry and that's when I felt the warm drop of water slide down my cheek.

"What do you want me to say Liv? You barge in here telling me to contact MY OWN family! Then you go and nearly get yourself-" he closed his eyes. 

He then put his hands on the back of the sofa, shook his head and bit his lip.

I turned to face him. When he opened his eyes he looked at me. For a moment or two I thought that he had forgiven me with the soft look he had in his eyes.

"You could of gotten raped Olivia". He pushed himself up from the sofa and padded into the kitchen.

"But I didn't because you were there Harry! Maybe I wouldn't of, but we wouldn't know because you don't let me fight my own battles!" I shouted through to him. 

He slammed his fists down hard on the worktop and turned round, his face red.

"I don't let you fight your own battles, because I fucking know you won't be able too!" He screamed back at me. 

This time I was frightened, I had angered him to much and I didn't know what he was capable of any more.

I sat there on the sofa for about ten minutes not sure if I should speak to him or not, I didn't want us to argue again. 

I didn't have the energy for it. I decided I would quietly leave.

Before I did, I wrote 'sorry' on the back of the small bit of paper his mum had wrote her number on.