Chapter 39

When I stood in front of Anne's house it was beautiful. It was a white small semi-detached house. The garden was clean and had newly planted flowers. 

I was shaking as I walked up the steps to her white front door. I hesitated to knock, I stopped myself. Was this right for me to do? Go behind Harry's back? I wasn't sure but something was telling me to do it. So I proceeded to knock.

When the woman opened a door she was a small slim, very beautiful brown haired lady, she had Harry's eyes. She smiled but looked confused, I smiled back.

"Hi, is this Anne?" I said. Just making sure. 

"Yes?" she said stepping outside and closing the door behind her. 

"Sorry the babies asleep, didn't want to wake her" I looked shocked. 

She must of saw this because she laughed warily. Which I didn't blame her I was a random young girl showing up at her door being shocked over her after she had told me about her baby daughter.

"I'm Olivia Turner. Harry's girlfriend". Her eyes widened and she looked behind me, obviously looking for Harry. She frowned when she realised he wasn't with me.

"He doesn't know your here does he?". I shook my head.

"I'm Sarah Turner's daughter, my dad's Ralph Turner". She studied my face and I slightly smiled. 

"I knew them" she said softly. I nodded. 

"I came here to talk to you, I want you too know Harry told me about..everything" I said quietly. She nodded at me and a tear slipped down her cheek.

"I'm doing far better for myself now, I re-married. I'm Anne Cox now. I have daughter called Harper, she's only five month old. She's the spit of Harry. I get sad when I look at her, she reminds me so much of him". 

Another tear slid down her cheek. 

"I really want him to come and see you, this is why I came to find out if you wanted to see him too. I think all the violence and the things he gets himself into has related back to his childhood as it wasn't easy for him". She nodded to me.

"I know, I know. I really do want to see him, I miss him so much" I took hold of her hand and she looked up and smiled.

"I'll tell him, I'll persuade him to come and see you and I'll tell him how well you are doing". She smiled gratefully.

"I've been clean for two and a half year's. I met a lovely man one year after Harry had left, we fell in love quickly and he helped me through everything, we got married a year after we had met and I was so happy. I tried to contact Harry to come to the wedding and tell him how well I was doing, but I couldn't find him". 

I hugged her. "Its okay" I said to her. "I'll tell him".