Chapter 37

After we had put the things away we put a load of chips and other stuff in the oven and Harry rang Louis and the boys to come round as I rang the girls.

I was really looking forward to seeing Daisy and Layla as I hadn't really spent much time with them as I've been with Harry a lot.

"No you can't be serious, your girlfriend had to go shopping for you?!" Louis said laughing his head off. Everyone else along with it too. 

"Well, I was asleep" he said, stuffing a handful of chips into his mouth. 

"No, lets just face it I'm the organised one!" I said to Harry grabbing hold of his hand. 

Everyone was smiling eating the food we had cooked and we were all happy and I loved my new circle of friends.

"Liv, show me to the bathroom?" Layla said to me whilst pushing herself up from Zayn's legs.

"Yeah me too!" Daisy said and got up.

"Okay?" I said to them both confused as the smiled at each other, all the lads sat silently wondering what was going on. But I was just as confused as they were.

"I knew you didn't both really need the toilet!" I exclaimed to them.

"Well tell us! Have you?" They both asked me.

"No!" I said laughing.

Both smiles dropped from their faces. 

I don't know why they were so interested in mine and Harry's sex life. Not that we had one, I just wanted to take things slow, I was new too all of this and technically so was Harry, he'd never been in love with someone before either.

"Well Daisy have you?" Layla turned to her.

"Well of course, I've been with Louis over two year" she laughed. "What about you and Zayn?" 

I didn't think Layla would have, as she is also a virgin but she went bright red.

"Oh my god, Layl!" I said with my mouth open. "Looks like I'm the only virgin here then" I said laughing.

"It's easy Liv, just ask Harry to do it!" Layla said and her and Daisy laughed whilst I looked mortified.

"I'm not going to ask Harry too! He knows far more than I do, he's done it with everyone!"

They both looked awkwardly at the floor. I realised it would be quite awkward for them to witness me openly talk about him having sex with other people.

"I'd prefer not to know Zayn has done it with other people" Layla said. Daisy nodded.

"But I suppose neither of them have been in a proper relationship before" Layla said. 

I nodded in agreement.

"I know!" Daisy shouted. "Can't believe Harry's fallen for you this fast, actually I'm surprised he has at all. He's never been like this. I really like the new Harry" 

I smiled at her.

"Yeah, it also keeps the other lads out of trouble too" 

Layla added.

We all had a small hug and headed out of the bathroom.