Chapter 2

"Right Liv, Chloe Steel is having a party tonight and I think we should go! I mean we haven't actually been out in months!" Layla said excitedly as we we're walking out of class. 

I knew she was right, we hadn't actually done anything for a very long time, but I really couldn't be bothered. 

"Do we have to? I mean you can come over to mine, sleep over we can watch a film?" 

She looked at me with disappointment. I know she really wanted to go but we didn't really know Chloe. But to be fair I doubt half the people going did either. 

"Oh please Liv! It will be good I promise!" She said grabbing hold of my arm and pulling her puppy dog eyes.

"Right fine! But we're not staying all night, we're leaving at twelve!" I said to her. 

I felt like a mother sometimes but one of us had to be the organised one.

"YAY! Thanks Liv, I love you!" She exclaimed, I laughed at her and we walked to our next class.

"I have absolutely nothing to wear!" Layla screamed down the phone to me. 

I'd just gotten home when Layla rang me panicking, this didn't shock me as she does it usually most of the time when we're planning on going somewhere.

"Well, just come over to mine and you can borrow some of my clothes" I said to her unamused as she owned probably most of my clothes. 

"Thanks Liv! I owe you big time, you're the best! I'm on my way!" She hung up. I personally think that was her aim really. 

Standing in my kitchen I looked in the fridge and grabbed the cold jug of water. 

I walked over to the cupboard and took a glass and poured the water in. It was so refreshing to feel the cool liquid run down my throat. 

After thinking  about my day, I remembered the boy I saw in the centre. I was pretty sure I had never seen him there before. I'm sure I would remember a boy who looked like that, maybe it was because he was permanently in the centre. 

He would of had to do some real bad shit to be in there all the time. My thoughts we're then interrupted by the door bell ringing.

"Liv, god sake hurry up and get ready we have to leave at seven!" Layla exclaimed picking out some clothes and holding them against her body to see if they looked good.

"Yes and its half four" I said in a mocking tone.

I didn't really need much time to get ready, I didn't like the idea of getting dolled up. 

It attracts to much male attention and that's something I really didn't want. Most boys we're immature and a waste of time.

Not to mention huge creeps when they were intoxicated. Not one of them interested me.

"I think this is the one!" Layla said happily.

She held up my black dress with a lace top half and a plain black knee length bottom. 

I did really like that dress, not to showy and not to plain. 

Yeah" I said "think it will suit you!" 

Layla smiled knowing she was right with her choice of clothing. 

I stood up from my bed and headed over to my wardrobe and stood next to Layla, I didn't want to be overly dressed so I decided to wear my sparkly white vest top and some black high waisted shorts with my converse.

 I applied my make up lightly as I usually would and plaited my blonde fringe and clipped it to the side of my head. I looked at myself in the mirror with my big brown eyes. 

I was ready.