Chapter 49

As we were walking along the the pier, I felt her shiver.

"Do you want my hoodie?" I asked her.

"I already have one on!" she said too me.

"Yeah, but you're cold, just put this one over it" I said to her whilst I started to take it off. 

"No, Harry! You'll be cold!" She exclaimed at me.

She started to run away, before I could give her my hoodie. I started to run after her.

I eventually caught up with her and grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up.

"Just take the hoodie!" I said to her.

"Noooo" she exclaimed back. I started to tickle her and she she screamed and couldn't stop laughing.

"Fine!" she screamed. I handed her it and she put it on, I wasn't that cold any more as the running had warmed me up.

As we carried on walking, I saw two figures ahead of us. I pulled Olivia in close to me. I watched there every move passed us to make sure they didn't touch Olivia. 

I then saw a gap in between two houses and pulled Olivia into it.

I laughed and pushed her up against the wall. I put my forehead on hers and kissed her. She pulled her hands up to my face and stroked my cheek. I pulled away from her. 

"Liv.."

Olivia's POV

That's when I heard it, the most piercing loud sound I had ever heard. 

It was a gun shot and Harry screaming in pain. Before I knew what had happened Harry fell to the floor.

"HARRY!" I screamed. 

I screamed and dropped down next to him.

He was holding his side. I looked down the alley but no one was there. I started to cry hysterically.

He laid there, still. Blood seeping from his side.

"HELP!" I screamed. 

Tears pouring from my eyes, I was shaking. I picked out my phone and dialled 999.

Before I knew it we were surrounded my police and ambulances. 

"Harry, Harry!" I screamed grabbing hold of his neck.

"This..Is..So..Painful" Harry said between breaths.

I closed my eyes hoping it was all a dream but when I opened them, the ambulance people were grabbing hold of him, putting him on to a stretcher to get him into the ambulance. I grabbed hold of his hands and held them tightly. I walked with him, until I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around.

"He'll be okay, love. Don't you worry". A policeman said to me.

"Go with him if you wish" he said pointing to the ambulance, I ran inside and got to Harry's side.

I took hold of his hand again.

A nurse put pressure on his side where he had been shot so that he wouldn't bleed too much. He turned to face me.

"I'll..Be fine" he said to me, trying to smile. 

I held his hand tighter. Tears streaming down my face. I shook my head.

"Harry.." My voice trailed off I couldn't speak.

The nurse looked at me and smiled. "He's a tough one" she said. 

"Yeah" I said, trying to stop myself from crying.