Chapter 6

When we got to mine I text Daisy telling her it was me so she also had my number, then I tried to get Layla up the stairs quietly trying not to wake my parents as it was half two in the morning. 

So much for coming back at twelve. 

Layla started rambling on about the tall dark haired boy with stubble, she told me he was called Zayn, who was twenty and he was part of a gang. I shook my head wondering why Layla got involved with men like this, not that it shocked me she went after him. He was completely her type, big brown eyes, mixed race, black quiffed hair and stubble. 

I knew in a few weeks time she would be head over heels for him.

After I had helped her get in to my pyjamas, I decided I'd change myself and take my make up off. After I was done I got into bed with Layla and she was still telling me all these things about Zayn. But she said something that made my heart stop. 

"Well Zayn's in a gang with another four boys, one called Niall, one called Liam, think there's another one called Louis and there's Harry". 

"What?" I said, making sure I had heard her right. 

"I said Zayns in a gang with-" 

"Yes, I know, but who was the last name?" I said sitting up.

"Harry, I think" She said sleepily.

I knew she got involved with boys like that, but I didn't. I had never been involved with any boy truthfully. But in reality, I didn't find it hard to believe that he was part of some gang after the way he treated that poor man tonight.

I don't know why I was even thinking about it as there was no way I was going to see Harry again anyway. But there's still something about him which makes my stomach flip.

Thats when my phone beeped.

Harrys POV

I don't know who that girl was who I kept seeing today but  I couldn't get over how beautiful she was.

I was on my way home walking down the street alone wondering how I was going to get to see her again. I don't know why I wanted to see her again, I just did.

It was so unlike me. I'd normally just shag her and let her be on her way, but I felt like I couldn't just do that. I didn't even know her name. I felt so stupid. 

The thought then popped into my head, she was with Daisy tonight, I could text Daisy asking her what the girls name was. I got my phone out my pocket and text my message to Daisy, hoping she'd reply quick. As I kept on walking, I heard someone behind me. I turned round to see Calvin. Fucking great. 

"What do you want?" I snapped at him. 

"Well first off I want to know who the fuck you think you are starting on my brother tonight at that party?" He spat at me.

 I laughed it off, I always get myself in to bother. What was another black eye going to do, anyway if I let the lads know tomorrow, they'd kill him.

"He was trying to get with my mates girlfriend, we we're just warning him off" I said then turned back around trying to control my anger by clenching my fists and walking away. 

"Don't fucking turn away from me you little cunt" I felt rage take over me, I wont be fucking insulted. Especially not from a twat like him. 

Before I knew it I had turned round and smacked Calvin right in the face with force, which knocked him to the side a bit. Which shocked me as Calvin is a big lad.

"Fucking watch your back Styles" He said grabbing hold of his cheek and before walking off again he said. 

"Watch your fucking back".

I turned away from him and decided to carry on walking home, rubbing my knuckles. Still angry the fact that he tried to belittle me.

 Who the fuck does he think he is?! 

That's when I heard my phone go off and I quickly looked at the text from Daisy as I'd hoped. Her names Olivia. It suited her so well. I text her back. That's when I realised I'd done the most stupid thing I had ever done of my nineteen years of living.

'Thanks Daise, what's her number?'