Chapter 12

I was so happy that it was Friday. Throughout the whole week I hadn't spoken to Harry, it still bothered me that he hadn't even tried to talk to me though.

But tonight I was going to Daisy's gathering and he was quite obviously going to be there. I wasn't too bothered by it though as I knew Layla would be there too. I guess you could say her and Zayn were an item now, I hardly saw her because she was spending all her time with him which did annoy me.

When I arrived at school Layla was sat on the wall outside waiting for me. As soon as she seen me she hopped off the wall and smiled walking towards me. Felt like ages since I'd last seen her. I gave her a small smile.

"I can't wait for Daisy's tonight Liv!" She said getting excited. "It will be so good" 

"Yeah so you can leave me and just sit with Zayn all night". 

I don't know why I said that to her, it just kind of slipped but I felt instantly guilty when she looked at me rather upset.

Layla wasn't the type to take shit off people and I knew she wouldn't take it off me. She moved her brown wavy hair out of her face and glared at me.

"Well, I'm sorry that I enjoy spending time with someone that I really like. We're not all socially awkward like you". 

There it was. The bite back, I sighed.

"Sorry Layl, I'm just not in the best of moods" I said to her looking at the floor. I felt her put her arm round me and bring me close.

"I can tell!" She said, she then laughed so I knew we were okay.

When I got to Daisy's,  I noticed that her house was quite big. She had a very long driveway which led up to her big white door. 

I walked up it and rang the doorbell. To my surprise Louis answered. He was also very good looking, he had brown hair that swept across his forehead and like Niall he had gorgeous blue eyes. I smiled at him.

"Hi Olivia!" He said in a cheerful voice. "Come in!" He moved to the side to let me in and I smiled at him gratefully. 

"They're all in this room" he said pointing to the first door on the left. I took in a deep breath and made my way towards the door and there everyone was. Except Harry.

I felt relieved but quite gutted at the same time. 

"Hi!" I said to everyone with a fake smile. 

"Do you want a drink Liv? We have vodka, cider or water?" Daisy said to me. I decided I might as well enjoy myself.

"Vodka please" I said to Daisy. 

I know I look like a big drinker but I'm not, just sometimes I like to enjoy myself. I sat down in between Liam and Niall.