Chapter 22

Olivia's POV

It was getting harder spending time away from Harry. It was coming the end of the two weeks and I had been with him nearly every single day since then.

He hadn't got into any bother with anyone. That I knew of. He was taking me out tonight. I wasn't sure where but he told me it was going to be special because it was out of the ordinary for him.

I wasn't sure if me and him were actually together now or it was just some little fling we had going on, but I was secretly hoping it was more than that. 

I really had got attached to this dangerous, yet perfect boy. 

But he was more than what he seemed. To people that didn't know him, he was a player, he used girls, he had no heart and he got into fights for pointless reasons. 

But to me, he was perfect. He had his problems and dark sides. But we all do. I was willing to accept his because of how much I had grown attached to him. My feelings grew stronger for him every day and I knew I was into deep to let him go now.

"You look so beautiful" Harry said to me as I got into his  car. I blushed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Where are we going?" 

He smiled at me and said "You'll have too see". 

I got really excited and couldn't think of what he was planning. 

After about twenty minutes of being in the car, he told me to close my eyes. I did as I was told and he then told me I could open them. When I did, I saw the 'Hard rock cafe' in front of me. 

I smiled at him, he climbed out the car and shut the door and walked round to my side. He opened the door and took his hand, he helped me down, then we walked inside.

This wasn't like Harry at all, he never went out to eat at places. He just normally ate Chinese's and the shit he found in his fridge. 

"I didn't know where to go, but I got told this was a good place" he said to me with a worried look on his face.

"Its fine!" I said to him laughing.

He breathed out in relief and took his phone out his pocket and put it on the table. 

The waitress came over to take our drinks order, she kept looking at Harry and being flirty towards him. Batting her eyelashes and biting her lip.

I felt really annoyed.

"Babe, what do you want? Do you want to share a drink, on our one year anniversary" 

The waitress shot me a glare and Harry gave me a confused look. I smiled at the waitress.

"Can we have two chocolate milkshakes please" I said to her. She wrote it down and stormed off. 

Harry burst out laughing. "Someone's jealous" he said smirking. 

"Shut up" I said going red.

"It's okay, I understand with the amount of female attention I get" he winked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just going to the toilet" he said to me. 

I nodded and watched him as he walked away. After a few minutes his phone vibrated. I looked at it and was about to check it, but I decided to ignore it. 

I looked around the restaurant watching other people eating their meals and enjoying themselves. 

Harry's phone then vibrated again. I picked it up and read a text that made my heart drop into my stomach.

'Harry, you were so good last time, how about we do it again?;)- Lola x'

I put the phone back on the table. Shaking. Was he seeing her when he's been with me? 

I felt sick, I had to get air. I grabbed my purse and hurried outside trying not to draw attention to myself. 

When I reached the door to outside, I flung it open. I suddenly felt tears run down my cheeks as I leaned against the wall.

I turned round to look through the window into the restaurant. Harry was walking back over to the table looking around for me, he picked up his phone and read the text left on the screen. 

He ran his hands through his hair and threw his phone down on the table, his face went red with anger. That's when his eyes locked with mine and he hurried for the door.

"Olivia!" He called.

Before I knew it I was running away.