Chapter 33

When we arrived at the club I made sure we got a booth in the back. It was boiling inside and a lot of people were dancing on the dance floor. 

"Over here" I said pointing at the booth closest to the back. 

I headed over to it before anyone said anything different. The boys were looking around for Calvin and I was trying my best to look without Olivia catching me.

"What do you want to drink then?" I asked Olivia with no emotion in my voice.

I was still annoyed at the fact she had came and ruined the plans. There was no way I could fight whilst she was here and she knew that too.

"Anything" she said. I decided I wasn't going to get her anything alcoholic as she gets upset when she's drunk. 

I stood up and started to walk towards the bar when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see it was Zayn. 

We both headed over to the bar together and waited behind a crowd of people. The music was blaring and there was a couple arguing in the corner. Brought back far too many memories.

"What are we going to do Haz? She needs to go". 

As harsh as it was, it was true, she needed to leave. 

When we go to the bar, I ordered myself and Zayn double vodka shots and Olivia a coke. Zayn also bought a jug for us to take back to the table to share.

"Get the straws" Zayn said whilst picking up the jug and walking carefully back through the crowd of dancers to our table. 

I walked over to the edge of the bar and grabbed five straws, then headed back over to the table.

"Why aren't I allowed to drink?" Olivia asked me with annoyance in her voice. I could just and so hear her over the music.

"Because you always get upset and I have to look after you" I shouted over the music, not even looking at her.

"Why are you being distant with me?" she said into my ear.

I turned to her and looked her, she had a blank expression and I knew this was no time to try and make a joke. 

"I'm not" I said to her and smiled.

She didn't look convinced. That's when he walked in. Calvin. 

Olivia's eyes shot over to him and looked back at me. I didn't know if she knew what we were planning on doing or that she was scared because of what he had done to her that night in the alleyway.

I clenched my fists at the thought of him hurting her. 

"Harry.." she said and let her voice trail off. She grasped hold of my arm and the boys were looking at me. I nodded at them. Niall got up and headed towards Calvin.

"What the hell is he doing?!" Olivia shouted. 

I ignored her and watched Niall as he patted Calvin on the back. Calvin stood in front of him towering over Niall, as Calvin was so tall. This didn't bother Niall as he continued to talk to him.

After a minute or two, they both shook hands. I smiled at the boys and felt Olivia's grip on my arm loosen. Niall made his way back over with a huge smile on his face.

"What was that about?" Olivia asked Niall. 

"Oh nothing, just told him we backed out of fighting him. He had won" he took a sip of the jug. I looked a Olivia and she gave a small smile to us all.

"Well done boys" she said. I felt so guilty for her not knowing what was going to happen but it needed to be done. But I just didn't know how. 

An hour passed and I was pretty drunk. Olivia kept talking about how her dad was never going to accept her life choices.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" I asked her.

"Why would I want to go?" she said back to me. I shrugged

"I don't know, just thought you might as we're all going back to Zayn's to stop the night". 

It was the only convincing thing I could think of. 

"Oh" she said. "No it's okay, I'll be fine". 

She stood up and moved passed me. I stood up and caught hold of her arm.

"You're not going anywhere alone" I whispered too her.

After what happened to her, I really didn't want her walking home alone in the dark.

"Harry, I'll get a taxi" she sighed.

"I'll wait with you until it gets here" she rolled her eyes and I grabbed hold of her hand and walked to the entrance of the club. She got out her phone and was looking for a taxi number. 

"No, I know someone who can give you a lift home. I trust him" I know I was being over protective but this is what happens when I'm drunk.

"Harry, I will be fine. It's not like I'm going to run off with the taxi driver is it?" she said then laughed. 

Me on the other hand, didn't find it funny. I shot her a glare and she rolled her eyes again and held my hands.

"You know I only want you" she said before giving me a peck on the cheek. 

"Now go back inside, I will be fine!" she said and nodded her head towards the door. I gave her a small smile.

"Fine" I kissed her one last time and headed back inside.