Chapter 31

I hadn't seen Harry in a full week. My dad was furious when I came in the next morning after I had stopped out at Harry's he knew where I had been. He told me I wasn't allowed to leave the house for a full week. 

He kept watch on me the whole time, he came back from work early just to make sure I hadn't gone anywhere since I'd came back from school.

"Hello beautiful" Harry smiled at me and I jumped on him.

I had missed him so much. I was stood at Harry's flat front door. He invited me in, when I walked in and turned to him I noticed he had a new scar on his lip and a cut just above his eye. I walked over to him and placed my fingers on the one above his eye. His face filled with guilt. 

"Harry what did you do?" I asked him sternly.

"Bar fight" Harry mumbled. I sighed. I was getting use to this now. At least this time I wasn't there to see it. But right now I didn't care I'd missed him so much.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to me and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I've missed you so much" he said into my neck tickling my skin. I giggled.

"Do you want to order some pizza? I have no food in" he said to me. I nodded.

When the pizza arrived the girl handed him the pizza and smiled, I was stood in the kitchen waiting, so she wasn't able to see me.

"That's a lot of pizza for just one person" she said laughing. "Sure you don't want me to help you finish it?"

Before Harry could say anything I walked over to the door.

"No its fine, we'll manage" I said to her pulling her a sarcastic smile. 

Harry laughed under his breath and the girl went red with embarrassment.

"Sorry" she muttered and took the money and left.

"Silly bitch" I said. Harry laughed again.

"Why do you attract so much attention?" I said ruffling his curls before I sat down on the sofa next to him.

"Can't help being drop dead gorgeous, can I?" he said with a smirk. 

I nudged him and he fell backwards on the sofa. He put the box on the floor and pulled me on top of him, he rested his hands on my back.

"How did I end up being with someone as beautiful as you?" He said to me, then kissed my nose.

"Must be really lucky" I said to him with a grin. 

He started to tickle me and I fell off the sofa on to the floor. Harry burst out laughing and couldn't stop. I started hitting him with the pillow that was beside me and he got up and tried to grab hold of me,I jumped and moved away from him, but he ran after me.

He picked me up from behind and through me down on the sofa. By now, we were both in hysterics. He leaned down in front of me grabbed both my hands and pulled me up. He entwined his fingers in mine.

"I love you" He said with his eyes locked on mine and I knew he meant it.

After I got home, I heard my mum and dad arguing in the front room. I stood outside listening.

"Ralph, she is sixteen. She can do what she pleases!" My mothers voice yelled.

"Not under my roof she can't!" My dad shouted back. That's when I opened the door, they both turned to look at me.

"I'll move in with Harry then" I said.

My dad laughed. "I don't think so young lady" he said to me.

"Ralph, don't you see! You're pushing our only child away from us" my mum said with sadness in her eyes. 

He looked away from me and back at my mum.

"We were once young and in love to Ralph" my mum gently said to him and placed her hand on his arm. He put his hand over hers.

"I'm sorry" he whispered to her. "But she is worth so much more than that boy". 

My mum released her grasp from his arm and shook her head. 

"You don't know anything about him!" I yelled at him.

"I know he isn't right for you Olivia, I have told you this. He hasn't even got a job, how is he supposed to provide for you!" he shouted back at me. 

I felt my eyes sting.

"Funny thing is dad, we don't all care about money! I would rather be with him and have no money at all that be with someone I didn't love and have all the money in the world!" my mothers eyes filled with tears and as I watched this happen, more spilled down my cheeks.

"I don't see how this will work. He is in a completely different world to what we are"

"Good" I said. "Because least he isn't as ignorant as you. He makes me happy dad. Can't you see that?" I said to him between tears.

My dad shook his head and with that I walked out the room.

"Olivia!" I heard my mum call. I turned round to see her shut the door from the front room behind her. She took hold of my hands.

"You really love him, don't you?" she said with tears in her eyes still. I nodded.

"Then do what you thinks right, ignore him. He just doesn't want his little girl growing up" she smiled at me, her eyes still filled with sadness.

I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you" I whispered in her ear before walking up the stairs.