Chapter 40

As I walked to Harry's flat I felt so happy that I had went to see his mum and she was doing well for herself. 

When I arrived at the door leading into the building I saw a group of lads drinking under the stairs, they all stared at me. A tall, skinny boy, with long brown greasy hair came towards me with a can in his hand.

"Hi babe, how's about you drink with us?".

 All the lads laughed and I ignored him as I walked up the stairs. 

"Tight bitch". One of them shouted, I laughed about how pathetic they were being as headed across the hallway to Harry's flat door.

"You did what?!" Harry screamed at me, I was shaking. Tears streaming down my face, I would never of thought he'd act like this.

"Harry, I tried to help!" I said back. 

He slammed his fist into the wall. I stepped back and put my back against the door. He turned to me, his eyes weren't his usually green emeralds. He had dark eyes, angry eyes.

"No, you went behind my back and didn't tell me! I told you what she done! I hate her!". Harry yelled, he was pacing around the room. 

"Harry, she's changed! She's re-married, she has a baby. Harry you have a little sister" I said to him. Tears still streaming down my face. He looked at me.

"And that makes everything okay does it? It's nice she's no longer fucked up. But what about me Olivia? What about what she done to me?!" I heard his voice break.

He hung his head and his curls fell onto his forehead.

"I-I'm sorry" I said to him. He shook his head.

"I can't deal with you right now Olivia" he said coldly.

"You know what Harry, I tried to make things right. This was for you!" I threw the number his mum gave me on his table by the sofa and opened his front door and slammed it shut.

When I was walking down the stairs, I saw the drunk boys again. 

I wiped the tears from my eyes so that they didn't make any comments. As I tried to get passed them with my hair in front of my face. I felt a tight grip on my wrist that spun me round. 

It was the boy with the long greasy hair. He pushed me up against the wall and pushed himself into me.

"Why did you ignore me before you little whore?" he whispered into my face. He stunk of alcohol.

I turned my head away and shut my eyes. I couldn't believe this was happening to me again. I pushed him away from me and went to open the door but he pulled me back again. 

"Now, now. You have to pay for your rudeness" he said unbuckling his belt on his pants. 

I felt a sudden wave of fear and the only thing I could think of doing was the one thing I really didn't want too do.

"HARRY!" I screamed.