Chapter 28

Harry's POV

Of course she meant more to me than that but her dad was right, I wasn't good enough for her. After I heard her say she loved me, I fled. I couldn't let her get that attached to me. 

She needed someone who could give her a really good life. Who could bring in the money she needed to have a nice house and nice things. I couldn't do that for her. I hadn't walked far when I heard her run up behind me again. I turned round and she started punching me in the chest.

"How the fuck could you do this to me?!" she screamed tears rolling down her face. I couldn't see her like this I closed my eyes.

"Stop" I said to her calmly. S

she carried on throwing hits at my chest, they didn't hurt but I could see she was trying her hardest to hurt me like I'd hurt her. I opened my eyes and grabbed hold of her wrists to stop her. She looked me in the eyes. I let go of her.

"You didn't mean what you said back there" she said to me coldly.

"I did" I said trying to sound convincing. 

"No, you didn't. If you really tried to use me for a shag why didn't you try and convince me to have sex with you?! huh?" 

I didn't know how to answer her so I just shrugged.

"You're just scared of commitment" she said to me, tears still running down her cheeks. 

I wanted to wipe them away and tell her I was sorry and hold her. But I couldn't. I wanted her to have a better life with someone who wouldn't get her into dangerous situations.

"You deserve someone one better. Someone who can give you everything you need Olivia, I can't do that for you!" I yelled at her. 

"I don't want anything except you Harry!" she yelled back at me. I felt my heart melt. 

"You don't mean that" I said to her.

"Yes I do. I know you're dangerous and I know you have things going on. But I don't care Harry. I just want you" She said to me.

I knew I couldn't give into her. I felt my eyes swell with tears.

"I can't do this" I said and I quickly hurried off before she could stop me. I had just left the most perfect thing in my life behind me.

When I got to my flat, I started to cry. I had never felt like this before. I didn't know how to control myself, I started punching every thing in my flat. 

I saw my knuckles release blood. I headed over to the sink to wash it off and wiped the tears from my eyes. I sat on my kitchen floor trying to stop the tears running from my eyes but I couldn't. That's when I realised that I couldn't let this happen, I couldn't leave her. But it was too late now. It was already over.

Olivia's POV

I sat in my room for days refusing to speak to anyone. I didn't even bother to go to school. I felt empty. I had texts off Layla asking me why I wasn't in but I ignored them, I didn't want to to speak to anyone. I just wanted Harry. 

This was the third day I had sat in my room completely heart broken over everything that had happened. I felt tears fill my eyes again, I wiped them away but they just kept flowing. I thought the best thing to do was for me to just sleep.

I woke up with knocking coming from the door downstairs. I looked at the clock and saw it was only one in the afternoon, so it wouldn't be Layla as she would still be at school. 

I walked down the stairs and I saw the curls through the glass window. I ran to the door and opened it, Harry stood there looking tired. He had red eyes and bags under them, I could tell he had been crying. 

He looked inside to see if my parents were in. When he knew they weren't he spoke.

"Can I come in?" he said quietly looking at the floor then back up to me with his green beautiful emeralds. 

I nodded and stepped aside to let him in. I closed the door and turned to him. 

"What do you want?" I said to him coldly. 

I saw guilt flash in his eyes. He walked over to me and tangled his fingers with mine. I breathed in the scent of him, something I had missed. I didn't fight him off me and I knew he was relieved at this.

He brought himself closer to me and moved my hair out the way of my neck, he kissed it softly and moved his mouth up to my ear. 

He released my hands and placed his on my waist. He pulled me into him closer. 

"I love you too" he whispered in my ear.