Chapter 46

Olivia's POV

Daniel was so sweet, but every time I spoke to him or looked into his green eyes, Harry flashed in to my mind. He didn't know I was here, which I felt guilty about as I knew he wouldn't be happy. 

"You have really nice eyes" Daniel said into my ear. I smiled.

"Thanks" I said to him. 

I shouldn't be here with him though, I should be with Harry. I decided to look around the room just at a chance that Harry was there, but he wasn't. 

I wanted to get away from Daniel, as I couldn't be bothered with his company.

"I have to go to the toilet" I said to him, he nodded and moved to let me passed. 

As I was walking to the toilet, I stopped. I was pretty sure I saw Harry, I was probably just a bit drunk I thought and carried on walking to the toilet. 

On my way back from the toilet, I looked in the dining room again where I thought I saw Harry.

My faced dropped when I saw him. He was sat with his arm around a brown haired girl and he was whispering in her ear. I felt heartbroken. 

I started to cry, it had felt like my heart had been ripped from my chest. I slumped myself down the wall and cried.

"Liv?" I heard a male voice say. 

I looked up too see Zayn, he took my hand and pulled me up.

"What's wrong?" he said too me. I pointed into the dining room and he looked into it. I knew he had saw Harry because his eyes widened and he shook his head.

"Wait here" he said to me.

A few minutes later, Harry came storming out of the room, running his hands through his curls. When he saw me he ran towards me, but I stepped back away from him.

"I can't believe you" I said too him. 

"Liv, I thought it was over! I saw you with that lad" he said to me desperately. 

He tried to grab hold of my hands but I made no effort to grab hold of his back. 

"Why would you think that you fucking idiot?! I didn't do anything with that boy, except speak to him. You were all over her. And I'm glad you could get over me so easily!" I screamed at him. His eyes went dull. 

"It's what I'm used to, I don't know..I just didn't think Liv" he mumbled.

"Maybe it should be over" I said to him. Calmly.

"No" he shook his head.

His eyes filled with tears, he sighed.

"I was with her because I knew you would see and I thought it would make you jealous" he said between tears.

I laughed at him mockingly. 

"I thought it would be better than fighting" he shrugged.

That's what made my heart stop. I was happy he had started to realise not too fight, but hurting me was worse.

"You've hurt me Harry. That's one thing you said you'd never do". More tears ran down his face.

"Please don't go Liv". 

I released my hand from his grasp and tried to stop myself from crying even more.

"Sorry Harry" I said before I walked away. 

My heart ached, but I didn't know what to do any more.