Chapter 48

Harry's POV

I knew everything was going to be okay with Olivia now, except I had to tell her about the problems I had gotten myself into whilst we hadn't been together.

I was so upset when she ended it, I went in a rage and smashed stuff up in Jay's house at the party. 

Jay went mental on me and told me to watch my back after he had smacked me a few times, I didn't fight back, I didn't have the energy. 

But the thing about Jay is that he's dangerous. Even more dangerous than I am, he can end things in seconds and no one messed with him. I hadn't realised who he was until I saw him.

Now I was in big shit, I was planning on meeting him tomorrow with his boys and mine. Whoever lost the fight, lost everything. 

If we lost we weren't allowed around their areas any more and if we were caught, we'd be badly beaten. Even killed.

I was secretly terrified for what would happen as I don't know what Jay and his friends were capable of. Jay wasn't even in a gang, he just knew a lot of people. 

I decided not tell Olivia this right now as she was so happy I had rang my mum and visited her.

"Want food?" I asked her. Realising her waist.

"You actually have food?" She said shocked. "Wow! I'm impressed Haz" 

I laughed and jabbed her in the side. 

"Well, I have bread?" She rolled her eyes. I decided to make us both some toast and some tea. 

"It seems like ages since I was last here" she said moving her finger tips over the worktops. 

"Yeah" I said whilst placing her tea on the side.

"Today, I've decided we're going to watch some films and just spend a nice day together, that okay?" She nodded and then smiled after taking a sip of her tea.

"Yeah that'll be great" she said and then sat on my knee.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her back. 

"What do you want to watch then?" I asked her. I then felt her shrug.

"Whatever you want too" she turned to me then kissed my forehead and hopped off my lap.

We ended up watching The Lion King and Sleeping Beauty as those are Olivia's favourite films. 

I didn't really enjoy them but I watched them as I loved too see her smile. It was about seven o'clock now and it was quite dark. 

"Want to go for a walk?" I asked her. 

"Yeah!" She jumped up and went into my room and came out wearing my grey hoodie. 

I smiled at her, she looked so cute with it on because it was so big on her. 

She came over to me and tangled her hand in mine and we headed out the door.

"Are you warm enough?" I said to her, she nodded. 

I put my arms around her to make sure she wasn't cold. She grabbed hold of me and we walked with our arms around each other laughing about all the little cute things that had happened whilst we'd been together.

We had been together a whole seven months. But it felt like we had been together a life time.