Chapter 11

The next day I arrived at the centre before anyone else. I kind of felt a bit stupid but I think the woman actually appreciated me showing up.

I headed back to my seat where I sat the previous day and pulled out my book Moby Dick by Charles Dickens. This was one of my favourite books of all time. I decided I might as well bring it along to pass the time.

When I was just getting into my book, I heard the door slam from the other side of the room. I shot my head up saw it was the door from the back entrance to the centre, where you don't have to pass through the school to get to it. 

There stood Harry. This is one of the reasons I reckoned I never saw him as he never goes through the school. 

"Yes, I know I'm not on time, you tell me every morning" he said with a grumpy voice. 

The woman looked at him unamused and told him to sit down at his usual place. He pushed his curls out of his eyes and the wiped some sleep away from them. 

He didn't even look at me. 

I'll be honest this really annoyed me, he took me out on a date, I ended up getting caught up in his mess and problems with other people, he then tried to blame me and to top it all off he went and slept with a slut to try and block out his problems. What on earth will get through to this boy?

As I went back to my book, I heard the door open again, it was Niall this time. 

Niall walked in smiling, he really was good looking. His eyes were just something completely different than to any others I'd seen before, they were so bright and piercing and his smile, it was so perfect and lets not forget the gorgeous Irish accent he has. He could make a girl fall at his feet if he wanted to. 

I heard a quiet grunt and it had came from Harry. I looked at him as if to say 'what?'

He had an angry look on his face. Was this because I was giving Niall my attention? It's not like I would even try anything with Niall considering he had a girlfriend and to be fair, I don't think he could really get jealous over me looking and another lad considering he had slept with that slut. 

"Just don't know why you keep staring" he said in a hush low tone. 

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Who says I can't stare anyway?" I snapped back at him. 

He just shook his head and carried on staring at the table.

"Harry, will you please find something to do instead of pestering this young lady?" The centre woman said politely to him.

"I don't have anything to do" he replied back to her. She looked over at the computer and pointed at one. 

"There you go" She said. 

Harry looked at her, "No thanks" he said. 

The woman sighed and got back to filing her paperwork. Guess she was used to his attitude. I shook my head in disbelief of how ignorant he really was.

"Claire, we have another one" a short, plump woman said to the centre lady.

I turned round to see this tall really skinny girl. She had short brown hair just past her shoulders and brown eyes. She was quite pretty. I hadn't seen her before though, maybe we weren't in any classes together. 

As she stood there with her hand on her hip rolling her eyes, I took a glance at Harry. He was looking at her, smiling. I felt a sting of jealousy but I ignored it, I knew he was doing this on purpose to get back at me. 

The girl started walking over to us and Harry shot her that beautiful smile. I looked away and buried my head in my book. I don't care, I told myself. 

"Hey beautiful" I heard Harry's voice say. 

"Hiya" The girl said, I heard a chair move and she sat down next to him. 

"I think you should let me take you out" Harry said to her whilst grasping her hand. Unbelievable. 

I looked up from my book and he was staring at me, with a huge grin.

"I think you should too" the girl replied with a laugh.

I didn't care, she didn't know what she was getting herself in for so with that I smiled at them acting like it wasn't bothering me at all.

When in reality. I wanted to run out the room so I didn't have to watch them flirting because it was killing me to do so.