Chapter 9

Olivia's POV

I ran away, crying uncontrollably. How can someone so beautiful get caught up in something so ugly?

I knew he was only protecting me, but he could of nearly killed that boy. That was the scary part he was unpredictable. But something made me stop running, something made me look back.

I saw five very small figures walking towards me. I wiped the tears off my face and decided to walk towards them. I had to find out what was going on.

 As I got closer Niall tapped Harry on the back "Here mate, I'm off to see Sophie, I'll leave you too it".

Harry nodded, but with eyes locked on me, looking at me with sadness. But he also looked relieved.

"Yeah I'm off to see Daisy, see you soon pal" Louis left. Liam and Zayn both smiled and walked with the other two boys, they had left me and Harry alone. I think that this was their aim in the first place.

We stood there in silence for a moment or two, he stepped towards me and I moved back. I didn't want him to touch me, not like this. 

"I-I'm sorry" he said hanging his head. 

I watched as his curls flopped forward and he raised his blood covered hands up to his face and covered his eyes, then shook his head. 

I didn't know what to do. A part of me wanted to hold him and thank him and another part of me wanted to slap him for being so stupid.

"You know they could go to the police, Harry?" I said to him. Quite angrily, I even shocked myself.

"They won't, they hit you. They won't stand a chance against you in court, trust me". It scared me how he knew so much. It went silent again.

"Y'know Olivia, that was for you back there. I was protecting you!" He said raising his voice.

What was with him? First he's sorry and now he's angry with me?

"Oh yeah, because this is all my fault!" I screamed back at him. His glared at me.

"Well maybe if you weren't such a stubborn bitch this wouldn't of happened!" He yelled back. 

I was quite offended.

"No Harry, it would've happened anyway, because this is who you are!" 

First date with the boy and we're already arguing.

"Yeah, maybe it is. But you're just going to have to accept that!" 

I scoffed at him.

"I don't need to accept anything, I won't be seeing you again" I said harshly.

I saw the hurt in his eyes, but at that point in time I didn't really care. 

I walked away from him and walked all  the way home with tears streaming down my face.

I decided to wash my face and get myself sorted before I went to see my parents. I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes red from crying. I tried to wash my face as much as I could so it didn't look like I had been crying. 

I touched my cheek, it was still sore from the beating I had took. I still could not believe I had only spent one day with Harry and I had been assaulted already.

"Hi hunnie, good day?" My mum asked with a smile on her face. 

My dad wasn't with her so I guessed he was working. As usual.

"Um, yeah was okay" I said smiling at her. "But I'm really tired so I'm off to bed"

"Oh, okay. Good night, I love you"

I walked over and hugged my mum, as I hardly ever got to see her, I appreciated these moments.

"Tell dad I said night too" I called walking out of the living room.

"Will do hunnie" My mum called back.

When I got in bed I decided to text Daisy and Layla about the whole situation.

Layla was absolutely mortified and couldn't believe it, but said I was stupid for leaving Harry like that as he clearly did it for my protection. She didn't understand anything at times.

Daisy said she had just heard from Louis, she didn't seem too shocked as she has been caught up in this dangerous world for a while now.

The next morning I awoke to three texts, all from the curly headed beauty, we all called Harry. They read;

'I know I'm the biggest dick ever, but I'm so sorry. Please let me make it up to you?'

'You don't want to hear this, I know. But I did that for you, I wanted to protect you. I felt shit knowing I wasn't there before they hurt you'

'Fuck it, you're not interested, sorry I wasted your time'

I felt really guilty all of a sudden, but the guilt would carry on if I kept getting involved with him.

I knew that he would probably hate me for doing this but its something that had to be done and it was for the best For me and him.

I deleted the texts and got on with my day.