Chapter 7

Olivas POV

'Told you that you wouldn't see the last of me-

Harry x'

I looked at my phone, how on earth did he get my number? I was quite happy that  he went to the effort to get it.

But still wasn't sure on how. Either way I couldn't reply, I just had to leave it how it was I mean. He's in a gang, he's unbelievably dangerous and so are the people around him. He's in a completely different world to me. His life consists of violence, crime, pain and maybe even death.

My life was just a boring normal one. There was no way I could let him into my life as I know he would turn it upside down.

When I woke up, I saw that Layla was still asleep. I slowly got out of bed a made my way downstairs into the kitchen. 

My mouth was unbelievably dry, I just needed a glass of water. I kept thinking about Harry and his cheeky  text, as much as I wanted to reply I just couldn't, could I? 

I don't want to be dragged into a world like that, but I guess its still unfair that I haven't gave him a chance. 

Without even thinking I walked back upstairs and replied to his text with

'Didn't think it would be".

I felt nervous in what my reply would be off him. He probably just wants me for a quick shag, like all these other girls. My phone beeped. I was scared to look at the reply, but I did anyway.

'I know this is completely stupid and forward, but fancy meeting up with me tonight?'

Oh. My. God. What have I let myself in for?! He's just going to try it on with me. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll just have to let him down gently. That's until i found myself replying with;

'Yeah, where at?'

I am such an idiot. Straight away I got another reply that read;

'Meet me at that fancy restaurant round the corner of Chloes' 

I walked up to the restaurant to see Harry standing there in some really tight black pants a plaid shirt and a blazer. As soon as he saw me his face lit up.

"You look beautiful" he said. 

I blushed and giggled. He then looked at the restaurant, then laughed and said "Sorry, but I'm not really taking you here, I was just planning on getting some chips and sitting on the harbour, this isn't my kind of place". 

I looked confused and was going to ask why he had told me to meet him here but I decided just to go along with it. 

"Yeah that's fine" I smiled as I gave him my reply. He smiled too. That gorgeous dimple smile.