Chapter 21

I wanted to stay in my kitchen forever with him. He lifted me up and sat me on the worktop so I was at his level. He kept one hand on my waist and used the other one to stroke my thigh as he looked at it. His touch was so soft.

I looked at him wondering how someone so perfect could be so dangerous. But weirdly enough he didn't scare me. Only the things he did scared me. I knew he would never hurt me.

I felt safe with him, I knew he wouldn't let anyone hurt me. He closed his eyes as I put my hands on the back of his neck, I brought his closer to me and placed my lips on top of his. 

He broke the kiss off and pushed my hair out of my eyes. I took hold of his hands and kissed the cuts on his knuckles. He locked eyes with me, he shot me one of his half smiles, then he looked at the floor. I just wished that I knew what he was thinking.

Harry's POV

I couldn't get over how beautiful she was, I just wanted every bit of her to be mine. I knew it wasn't the best time to ask her though after what had just happened. I still felt incredibly guilty, but I stuck around hoping it was just the drink talking and she still wanted me to be there. 

I removed my hand from her grasp and lifted her up from the counter. She wrapped her legs around my waist and ran her hands through my curls. I bit my lip. I really felt something for her. It was something strong. Something I'd never felt before, for anyone. I really didn't want to let go of her. 

I wanted to know how she felt about me, I wanted to know if she felt that connection we had when she looked at me. I wanted her to know how she made my heart race when she was around. I wanted her to know how much meant to me. 

I just didn't know how to show that kind of affection. I'd never shown anyone it before. I hoped she didn't think I was awkward or not interested. I just really hoped she one day would finally let me call her mine.

Liams POV

I woke up next to some other girl that I didn't know. This was getting tiring, its at the point now I can't even remember bringing the girls back. 

I decided to wake the girl up, she was quite pretty, but not the best I've been with. 

She looked up at me and smiled. 

"Put your clothes on" I mumbled to her, getting out my bed. Her face dropped.

"What?" She said in shock.

"You heard me, I said get your clothes on" 

She sat up in the bed and watched me pull my jogger bottoms on. 

"Hurry it up then" I said to her as I walked out my room.

I padded into the kitchen to get myself some water. I rubbed my eyes, I was so tired. I felt the scar on my lips as I dragged my hand over my face.

I was so pissed off I'd let him hit me. But to be fair I was in the wrong. I shouldn't of shagged his girlfriend, but she didn't tell me until after I had shagged her that she had a boyfriend.

I'll get him back though, all of us lads will. No one gets away with beating one of us. That's probably why we have so many people against us. 

It wasn't supposed to be like this though. Our gang started of completely by accident. I owe credit to every single one of those lads, that's why I have every single one of their backs.

That night still gave me goosebumps thinking about it. I was walking home from a game of football with the lads when I accidentally bumped into Calvin. I didn't mean to knock him into the wall, it was dark and I couldn't see. 

I apologised to him but he grabbed hold of me and punched me in the face. I had never been in a fight before and I had no idea what to do, I just shook and laid on the floor in fear.

That's when Harry was walking down the same way and I saw him. I shouted of him as I knew he had been in fights before so he could handle this guy. 

He ran over to me and saw I was on the floor and Calvin was above me. He looked at Calvin punched him right in the jaw. 

I didn't know Calvin at the time but I knew he was dangerous. I was in shock when I saw Calvin hit the floor after Harry had hit him as the force Calvin hit me, I knew he was strong.

Harry ran back over from where I first saw him and called the other boys over. I was still on the floor in shock not knowing what to do.

That's when I saw Niall and Louis run over and they grabbed hold of me and lifted me up. 

I was that scared, I hadn't realised how much blood was coming out of my nose. Niall and Louis took me away and Niall stayed with me, but Louis went back. 

After that I'm not sure what happened but I know the lads beat the shit out of him and we've been hated by him ever since.

He hated us that much he tried to blame us for stealing some of his mates weed. When we all knew it wasn't us, but he wanted someone to blame. We all personally think it was him.

He started fights and arguments about it so many times, I started to think he really did think it was us. But it wasn't and we know it wasn't, he still tries to fight us over it to this day, but other problems have developed on top of that. 

We know we've done fuck all wrong, I think he enjoys fighting. I never used to be like this, I used to be good in school and would never dream of fighting. But things changed, I became more aggressive and decided I had to stick up for myself. 

Because if I didn't, I wouldn't probably be here right now.