Chapter 20

Olivia's POV

I ran to the bathroom after Harry with tears streaming down my face. I stood there and watched as the blood washed down the drain. 

"Liv" Harry said coming towards me. I stepped away from him. 

I looked at his lip and cried harder. Why is he doing this? I've told him so many times I can't deal with him doing this to me. 

I shook my head and walked away from him. He didn't bother coming after me as he knew it wouldn't make a difference. 

"Hello, is this the Turner residence?" A woman in police uniform said. All the boys came to the door. The woman looked at Harry and then to his lip. She pulled a concerned face. I closed my eyes and looked down.

"I've been called as there has been a reported disturbance. I am here to warn you to keep it down or things will be taken further. I was also informed of a fight but as there is nothing going on here, I will leave it at that".

I sighed and gave the woman a smile. She took my name and said she would log it in to the system if she was called out again tonight. If not she would scrap it. I smiled at her gratefully and closed the door.

The atmosphere was dead after that. Layla and Daisy weren't talking to the boys and Layla decided to leave. After Louis tried to convince Daisy to stay but she disagreed and walked out he followed her. Zayn rubbed his hand across his face and looked like he was about to just give up. But he eventually got up and headed out the door after Layla. Niall and Liam followed him. Which left me and Harry. Again.

"Liv-" He began to say. 

"No Harry, I can't keep having to tell you over and over again that you need to stop. You told me you would!" I screamed. 

I broke down again. He stayed silent.

"And also what's this with you going after Calvin, AFTER I told you to leave it?!" I started to walk away.

"I couldn't" he mumbled. I laughed at him.

"Oh yeah, of course you couldn't" I said sarcastically. He hung his head in shame. I wanted to hold him but I didn't. I stood there giving him an angry look.

"Then to top it all off, you have a fight on my front garden and get the police called and they took MY name" I shouted. 

He ignored me yet again. I got unbelievably angry and I cried harder.

"This whole thing with me and you is over!" I yelled. His head shot up. His eyes filled with sadness. I put my hand on my forehead and just stood there a cried. Harry didn't say anything. I saw him wipe his eyes to make sure he didn't cry. 

I felt my heart sink into my stomach. I was loosing someone I cared about so much. But he brought me to much pain. I walked upstairs to my room and laid there crying for the rest of the night until I finally fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock it was nine in the morning, I was still fully dressed. I headed over to my mirror, I had tear marks on my cheeks.

I headed out of my bedroom and walked down the stairs, I saw Harry lying on my sofa asleep. I was happy that he didn't leave after our argument. I didn't mean what I said, I was just hurt and angry. 

I still was. 

I walked in to my kitchen and decided to make myself some toast. My head was pounding and I felt so weak. I have been put through more stress this past month than I have ever been in my whole life.

Harry walked in to the kitchen, looking sleepy but beautiful. He gave me a small smile. 

He walked over to me and looked at me with hope. I gave him a small smile and he entwined his fingers with mine. He pulled me into him and I rested my head on his chest, I listened to his heart beat and it was racing. I smiled at myself, knowing I had done that to him. I moved myself away from him and moved his curls out his eyes. 

"I'm so sorry" he whispered. I nodded, knowing he meant it.

"I want it to stop Harry, I can't go on seeing you hurt" I said to him as I looked at his lip which had scarred over.

I touched it with the tip of my fingers. Then looked back at him.

 He nodded and I held on to him. Knowing I was going to be safe.